Understanding the role of fat cells in weight loss can be very helpful in understanding what to eat and why those choices can help you shed pounds. Fat Cells Store Excess Calories The primary purpose of a fat cell is to store energy. As humans evolved, food wasn’t always available on a consistent basis. When […]
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
Do you know the six main causes of belly fat? It’s certainly easier to avoid excess abdominal fat deposits when you know what causes them.
Yogurt helps weight loss, and specifically has been shown to be very effective in supporting belly fat loss. Learn more about yogurt and kefir.
For some people, the quickest way to shed fat is undoubtedly intermittent fasting, combined with (light) fasting exercise. Let’s talk about how to do it.
There’s a trick to exercise that will give many people added weight loss benefits. Do you know the best time to exercise for weight loss? Find out!
Exercise can’t you lose large amounts of body fat, but it’s excellent for keeping it off. It’s true though, you can’t out exercise a bad diet.
The right fast exercise will trigger production of Human Growth Hormone which will burn fat, reduce wrinkles, build muscle, and keep you younger.
Protein for weight loss is a dieter’s secret weapon. There are so many benefits to ensuring your diet is high in protein when you’re losing weight.
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
- Ghrelin: the Hunger Hormone May 26, 2016
- Vegetables For Promoting Weight Loss May 18, 2016
- Metabolic Penalty: Reality or New Myth? May 11, 2016
- Lose Weight For The Beach May 3, 2016
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Hazel Owens: I didn't realize that sleep apnea was so serious!...
- Kim: Cucumbers are very high in water and fiber and ext...
- Marie Watson: I didn't realize that sleep apnea is such a dange...
- anna liedman: great work...
- DrBruce: Yes, I've written about High Intensity Interval T...
- DrBruce: In most cases (barring medical issues), whatever f...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701