For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
The microflora in your gut are a big part of overall gut health, and that impacts weight loss.
You’ve heard that a low carb diet is essential to weight loss, but do you really understand why? Let Dr Bruce explain.
A healthy diet breakfast sets you up to succeed with weight loss. Here are some healthy and delicious diet breakfast ideas.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
Add green tea to your lifestyle on a daily basis to reduce belly fat and maintain weight loss. This one change can take off about 10 pounds per year.
If you want to lose pounds and keep them off, understanding your metabolic setpoint and how to change it is essential to successful weight loss.
Understand why fad diets or yoyo dieting change your metabolism and make it even harder to lose weight, and what to do about it.
Want to know how to lose 10 pounds or more? Here’s a list of 10 easy steps, including a handy Daily Checklist you can download and print to keep yourself on track!
- Shopping to Eat Clean September 8, 2014
- The Three Worst Foods for Weight Control August 31, 2014
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Don’t Help Dieters August 25, 2014
- 3 Steps to Choosing a Positive Body Image August 15, 2014
- Healthy Body Image and Fat-Phobia August 7, 2014
- Reasons You May Be Procrastinating Getting Slim July 30, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
- DrBruce: You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the article, Nic...
- nicho: Just read this (thanks for the link Dr Bruce!) ...
- nicho: Thanks for the link Dr Bruce-I'll take a look now...
- nicho: Sorry for the slow reply on this (I've been away!...
- DrBruce: You're very welcome, Chris. If you're interested...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701