For some people, the quickest way to shed fat is undoubtedly intermittent fasting, combined with (light) fasting exercise. Let’s talk about how to do it.
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
There’s a trick to exercise that will give many people added weight loss benefits. Do you know the best time to exercise for weight loss? Find out!
Exercise can’t you lose large amounts of body fat, but it’s excellent for keeping it off. It’s true though, you can’t out exercise a bad diet.
The right fast exercise will trigger production of Human Growth Hormone which will burn fat, reduce wrinkles, build muscle, and keep you younger.
Protein for weight loss is a dieter’s secret weapon. There are so many benefits to ensuring your diet is high in protein when you’re losing weight.
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
The microflora in your gut are a big part of overall gut health, and that impacts weight loss.
You’ve heard that a low carb diet is essential to weight loss, but do you really understand why? Let Dr Bruce explain.
A healthy diet breakfast sets you up to succeed with weight loss. Here are some healthy and delicious diet breakfast ideas.
- Why Low Carb Diets Aren’t Fad Diets November 29, 2015
- You Can Lose 30 Pounds By New Years November 16, 2015
- Losing Weight On A Real Food Diet November 9, 2015
- Have You Heard Of Type III Diabetes? October 27, 2015
- Zumba Dance Is A Fun Way To Keep Weight Off October 19, 2015
- How To Get Fat Without Trying October 12, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: It's certainly more challenging to eat healthily ...
- Scott Johnson: I didn't know that exercising in the morning had ...
- Angelina: I had no idea that obesity is linked Alzheimer. Al...
- Angel98: Any time I have tried getting into a workout progr...
- DrBruce: You're right - exercise has been proven to have a...
- EVL Nutrition ENGN: Maybe you exercise to tone your thighs, build your...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701