The right fast exercise will trigger production of Human Growth Hormone which will burn fat, reduce wrinkles, build muscle, and keep you younger.
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
Protein for weight loss is a dieter’s secret weapon. There are so many benefits to ensuring your diet is high in protein when you’re losing weight.
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
The microflora in your gut are a big part of overall gut health, and that impacts weight loss.
You’ve heard that a low carb diet is essential to weight loss, but do you really understand why? Let Dr Bruce explain.
A healthy diet breakfast sets you up to succeed with weight loss. Here are some healthy and delicious diet breakfast ideas.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
Add green tea to your lifestyle on a daily basis to reduce belly fat and maintain weight loss. This one change can take off about 10 pounds per year.
If you want to lose pounds and keep them off, understanding your metabolic setpoint and how to change it is essential to successful weight loss.
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Fight Child Obesity For Food Revolution Day! May 15, 2015
- 4 Reasons People Regain Weight May 8, 2015
- Chia Seed – An Easy Win for Health April 30, 2015
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- DrBruce: As with any score, the main goal is to continue im...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right, Amber, and I've modifie...
- Amber: It's really nice to see people actually encouragi...
- Amber: I only got a score of 10. I knew nothing about s...
- 6up: You are not supposed to stress yourself in workout...
- DrBruce: You're most welcome, Jaime! The HIIT workouts get...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701