Yogurt helps weight loss, and specifically has been shown to be very effective in supporting belly fat loss. Learn more about yogurt and kefir.
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
For some people, the quickest way to shed fat is undoubtedly intermittent fasting, combined with (light) fasting exercise. Let’s talk about how to do it.
There’s a trick to exercise that will give many people added weight loss benefits. Do you know the best time to exercise for weight loss? Find out!
Exercise can’t you lose large amounts of body fat, but it’s excellent for keeping it off. It’s true though, you can’t out exercise a bad diet.
The right fast exercise will trigger production of Human Growth Hormone which will burn fat, reduce wrinkles, build muscle, and keep you younger.
Protein for weight loss is a dieter’s secret weapon. There are so many benefits to ensuring your diet is high in protein when you’re losing weight.
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
The microflora in your gut are a big part of overall gut health, and that impacts weight loss.
You’ve heard that a low carb diet is essential to weight loss, but do you really understand why? Let Dr Bruce explain.
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- 7 Proven Weight Loss Tips December 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
- DrBruce: It is remarkable how much many people notice the d...
- DrBruce: Every step in the right direction helps, Jasmine. ...
- Jasmine: I'm also wary of so called "health" foods. The ...
- Jasmine: Being able to eat clean is hard if you have bad ha...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701