Learning how to get your body in a fat burning state leads to fast, permanent weight loss – but you must be serious enough to make the necessary lifestyle choices if you want to burn that excess body fat.
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
Ketosis is a state where your body is burning fat for fuel. Normally, ketogenic fat burning is healthy, although there are exceptions. Learn more.
Probiotics are only one weapon against weight, but they are important for health in general. Processed foods – all too common in the diet of the western world – may actually harm our gut flora, so taking probiotics such as Lactobacillus Rhamnosus may be vital to maintaining good health.
Understanding the role of fat cells in weight loss can be very helpful in understanding what to eat and why those choices can help you shed pounds. Fat Cells Store Excess Calories The primary purpose of a fat cell is to store energy. As humans evolved, food wasn’t always available on a consistent basis. When […]
Do you know the six main causes of belly fat? It’s certainly easier to avoid excess abdominal fat deposits when you know what causes them.
Yogurt helps weight loss, and specifically has been shown to be very effective in supporting belly fat loss. Learn more about yogurt and kefir.
For some people, the quickest way to shed fat is undoubtedly intermittent fasting, combined with (light) fasting exercise. Let’s talk about how to do it.
There’s a trick to exercise that will give many people added weight loss benefits. Do you know the best time to exercise for weight loss? Find out!
Exercise can’t you lose large amounts of body fat, but it’s excellent for keeping it off. It’s true though, you can’t out exercise a bad diet.
The right fast exercise will trigger production of Human Growth Hormone which will burn fat, reduce wrinkles, build muscle, and keep you younger.
- Serious About Fat Burning? October 10, 2016
- Honolulu’s People’s Open Market Program (POM) September 30, 2016
- Lose Weight After 50 – 6 Critical Tips September 21, 2016
- Understanding the Obesity And Cancer Link September 15, 2016
- 5 Reasons To Choose Core Exercise September 7, 2016
- Healthy Drinks and Hydration August 30, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Dory: Thank you for the interesting article. I didn't ...
- Michael Hardwick: Hey, great share..... I am thinking of losing s...
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
- Eleanore Carter: I am planning to lose weight due to my health cond...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701