You’ve heard that a low carb diet is essential to weight loss, but do you really understand why? Let Dr Bruce explain.
Archive | Fat Burning Body RSS feed for this section
A healthy diet breakfast sets you up to succeed with weight loss. Here are some healthy and delicious diet breakfast ideas.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
Add green tea to your lifestyle on a daily basis to reduce belly fat and maintain weight loss. This one change can take off about 10 pounds per year.
If you want to lose pounds and keep them off, understanding your metabolic setpoint and how to change it is essential to successful weight loss.
Understand why fad diets or yoyo dieting change your metabolism and make it even harder to lose weight, and what to do about it.
Want to know how to lose 10 pounds or more? Here’s a list of 10 easy steps, including a handy Daily Checklist you can download and print to keep yourself on track!
- How Nutritarian Eating Can Help Dieters February 17, 2014
- Best Diet Hawaii Style February 9, 2014
- 29 foods under 40 calories January 30, 2014
- Five Small Meals Per Day Diet Planning January 22, 2014
- Why Is a Low Carb Diet Essential? January 14, 2014
- Walking Into A Slimmer New Year January 6, 2014
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- How to Lose Abdominal Fat Naturally August 29, 2013
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
- DrBruce: Aloha Hitomi! Please call the office at (808) 551...
- Hitomi Davis: Aloha Dr.Katsura, I came back so many time. but t...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701