Did you know that there’s a program to help you save money on fresh produce in Hawaii? The People’s Open Market Program (POM) offers daily farmer’s markets.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Poor nutrition – a lack of proper nutrients – affects your body in a host of ways. It reduces your immunity, impairs mental faculties and hurts child development in several ways.
Dieting isn’t just about cutting back on what you eat. It’s about eating the right foods to help with weight loss while still getting proper nutrients. Here are some vegetables that are perfect for helping you lose weight. Broccoli Broccoli contains only 31 calories per cup, and it’s rich in vitamin C, A, B6, and […]
No, salads aren’t the only thing you will eat when losing weight. But when you DO eat salads, make them delightful & nutritious, instead of boring.
Choosing the right cooking oil and avoiding vegetable oils in cooking, processed food and fast foods can be important to your health AND weight loss.
Apples have many health benefits. Here’s a roundup of a few, particularly those of interest to people losing weight. Oh, and a sugar-free applesauce recipe.
Planning and preparing in advance is one of the most powerful diet strategies. Here are some tips, and a list of 10 healthy staples to keep in stock.
Whether eating fruit is good for you depends on how much you’re eating, and whether you’re already overweight. Here’s what you need to know about fructose.
The many low carb diet benefits you’ll experience by cutting bad carbs are impressive. This is a sustainable lifestyle change if it’s done right, and you’ll lose weight and keep it off.
Ready to kick your sugar addiction? Today we discuss how you can detox from sugar in 10 days or less, by following 10 clear steps.
- Extreme Weight Loss Is Achievable October 17, 2016
- Serious About Fat Burning? October 10, 2016
- Honolulu’s People’s Open Market Program (POM) September 30, 2016
- Lose Weight After 50 – 6 Critical Tips September 21, 2016
- Understanding the Obesity And Cancer Link September 15, 2016
- 5 Reasons To Choose Core Exercise September 7, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dory: Thank you for the interesting article. I didn't ...
- Michael Hardwick: Hey, great share..... I am thinking of losing s...
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
- Eleanore Carter: I am planning to lose weight due to my health cond...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701