Poor nutrition – a lack of proper nutrients – affects your body in a host of ways. It reduces your immunity, making you more susceptible to illness. It impairs mental faculties and contributes to several forms of mental illness. Malnourished children will not develop properly, both physically and mentally.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Dieting isn’t just about cutting back on what you eat. It’s about eating the right foods to help with weight loss while still getting proper nutrients. Here are some vegetables that are perfect for helping you lose weight. Broccoli Broccoli contains only 31 calories per cup, and it’s rich in vitamin C, A, B6, and […]
No, salads aren’t the only thing you will eat when losing weight. But when you DO eat salads, make them delightful & nutritious, instead of boring.
Choosing the right cooking oil and avoiding vegetable oils in cooking, processed food and fast foods can be important to your health AND weight loss.
Apples have many health benefits. Here’s a roundup of a few, particularly those of interest to people losing weight. Oh, and a sugar-free applesauce recipe.
Planning and preparing in advance is one of the most powerful diet strategies. Here are some tips, and a list of 10 healthy staples to keep in stock.
Whether eating fruit is good for you depends on how much you’re eating, and whether you’re already overweight. Here’s what you need to know about fructose.
The many low carb diet benefits you’ll experience by cutting bad carbs are impressive. This is a sustainable lifestyle change if it’s done right, and you’ll lose weight and keep it off.
Ready to kick your sugar addiction? Today we discuss how you can detox from sugar in 10 days or less, by following 10 clear steps.
Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is a big risk if you are overweight or obese, especially if you consume large amounts of sugar or pop. Learn more.
- Probiotics and Your Waistline August 22, 2016
- Six Foods for Maintaining Proper Nutrition as You Lose Weight August 14, 2016
- Curing Insomnia Helps Weight Loss August 6, 2016
- Ketosis: What You Need to Know July 28, 2016
- 30-Day Trial For Weight Loss July 21, 2016
- How To Measure Body Fat Loss July 14, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
- Eleanore Carter: I am planning to lose weight due to my health cond...
- Kamakoalii: I suggest to everyone to try the Paleo diet as it ...
- Sanoe Fukui.: I totally agree with this article and following th...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701