The Paleo Diet focuses on nutritious and simple, minimally-processed food. Here’s an introduction to Paleo. Parts of the “caveman diet” may work for you.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Even if you aren’t trying to lose weight, adding flaxseed and flax oil to your diet is a smart move. For dieters, it’s extra-helpful.
If you’re struggling with weight issues or excess belly fat, understanding insulin resistance is important. Here’s what you need to know.
Coconut oil is a dietary superfood that supports weight loss, and is one of the best fats you can choose for a healthy lifestyle. Learn why.
Choosing the best diet, Hawaii style, can be tricky. Here are some popular Hawaiian foods to avoid, and some to add to a healthy weight loss diet.
Here’s a list of foods under 40 calories for dieters, including nutritional profiles. Imagine how your health will change when you add more of these.
Five small meals per day can be the right diet strategy, especially if you have a stressful life and meal flexibility.
Here are more key nutrients you may be missing – and a couple of them are specifically associated with weight loss.
Increasing fiber gives you a real advantage when losing weight and keeping it off. Learn about the fiber weight loss advantage.
Did you know you have two carb blockers in your cupboard already? Here’s a strategy for losing weight that you can do at home with what you already have.
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Why Eating Late Hurts Weight Loss March 31, 2014
- How Much Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Normal? March 24, 2014
- Adding Flaxseed to Your Diet is a Smart Move March 17, 2014
- Insulin Resistance – What Dieters Should Know March 7, 2014
- Weight Loss Support How-To’s February 28, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- How to Choose a Pedometer January 8, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
- surender: Really a re good tips for a pregnant women to take...
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701