Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is a big risk if you are overweight or obese, especially if you consume large amounts of sugar or pop. Learn more.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Low carb diets aren’t fad diets. A low carb diet is a sustainable way of staying healthy while losing weight and keeping it off.
A real food diet will help you lose weight and keep it off over time, but there are many other benefits as well. Learn why you and your family will thrive if you choose to eat real foods.
If you don’t want to get fat without trying, you need to know how industry and even government is stacking the deck against you. There is an answer, though.
Some of what you’ve been told about food is wrong, or outright lies. Check out the five lies you’ve been told about food here, and see if you’ve heard them.
If your metabolism is carb-driven, your blood sugar is spiking and you’re a prime candidate for metabolic disorders. Here’s how to escape from carbs.
Sometimes people who are trying to lose weight can risk their health by cutting out all fat. It can be good advice, even when dieting, to eat more fat.
Understanding what negative calorie foods are and how they can be part of your healthy eating plan is important.
The Food Pyramid we grew up following wasn’t very healthy. Here’s how it has evolved, with some even healthier Food Pyramids.
Chia seed, or Chia Gel made of Chia seeds, is a nutritional superfood that offers health benefits whether or not you need to lose weight.
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- 7 Proven Weight Loss Tips December 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
- DrBruce: It is remarkable how much many people notice the d...
- DrBruce: Every step in the right direction helps, Jasmine. ...
- Jasmine: I'm also wary of so called "health" foods. The ...
- Jasmine: Being able to eat clean is hard if you have bad ha...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701