Since half of the American population has a magnesium deficiency, it’s time to talk about why you’re probably magnesium deficient, and its impact on weight.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
There are over a dozen very good reasons to add green tea to your lifestyle. One is that it alone can help you lose ten pounds yearly.
It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the bad snacks, and how you can make snacking healthy.
If you’ve been told that all is well as long as you avoid saturated fat, you’ve been misinformed. New research makes food villains and healthy diet clearer.
When you’re busy, you can still grab a fast and healthy egg breakfast that will keep hunger away.
Understanding obesity and high cholesterol is important to your longevity. High cholesterol puts you at risk, but losing weight will help your cholesterol.
Understand which produce to buy organic, and why. Here’s the “Dirty Dozen” worst foods for pesticide and other contamination, and the safest produce.
Let’s make sure you know the three worst foods for weight control, as well as the best food choices you can make.
It’s important to ensure you’re getting enough protein while dieting. This article explains why, and which are the best protein powders for dieters.
Is the Mediterranean Diet Right For You? Today we discuss the basics of a healthy eating plan that works for many. Perhaps it’s a good fit for you.
- Six For One Fast Exercise Return April 6, 2015
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- Cparminter: I think another common occurrence is eating due to...
- TL: Emotional eating is such a problem for me! I went ...
- tara12: Not many people realize how beneficial magnesium s...
- mrslibby: Even though I try not to, my mood does choose my f...
- Vb: Balance is the key. Just eliminating this or that ...
- gracer: I'm guilty in most of the things mentioned here. ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701