Sometimes people who are trying to lose weight can risk their health by cutting out all fat. It can be good advice, even when dieting, to eat more fat.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Understanding what negative calorie foods are and how they can be part of your healthy eating plan is important.
The Food Pyramid we grew up following wasn’t very healthy. Here’s how it has evolved, with some even healthier Food Pyramids.
Chia seed, or Chia Gel made of Chia seeds, is a nutritional superfood that offers health benefits whether or not you need to lose weight.
Score yourself on our Grocery IQ Test – do you have healthy, nutrient-dense foods in all these categories in your kitchen right now?
Here are a dozen “Rules” for Healthy Eating. Did I miss any that you follow?
Since half of the American population has a magnesium deficiency, it’s time to talk about why you’re probably magnesium deficient, and its impact on weight.
There are over a dozen very good reasons to add green tea to your lifestyle. One is that it alone can help you lose ten pounds yearly.
It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the bad snacks, and how you can make snacking healthy.
If you’ve been told that all is well as long as you avoid saturated fat, you’ve been misinformed. New research makes food villains and healthy diet clearer.
- Get Your Daily Vitamins August 5, 2015
- 6 Tiny Habit Changes for Weight Loss July 28, 2015
- How To Use Your Food Journal July 20, 2015
- Keeping a Food Diary July 13, 2015
- Sometimes You Need To Eat More Fat July 6, 2015
- Limiting Obesogen Exposure June 29, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Sandy Switzer: Wow, these are some great tips! I am always runni...
- cnunamaker1: I actually really liked this article I think it of...
- cnunamaker1: I think that the food pyramid has confused people ...
- cnunamaker1: I think that this article is important for anyone ...
- DrBruce: It is troubling. Do what you can. Particularly, do...
- Karen May Jones: I find the information in this article quite troub...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701