No, salads aren’t the only thing you will eat when losing weight. But when you DO eat salads, make them delightful & nutritious, instead of boring.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Choosing the right cooking oil and avoiding vegetable oils in cooking, processed food and fast foods can be important to your health AND weight loss.
Apples have many health benefits. Here’s a roundup of a few, particularly those of interest to people losing weight. Oh, and a sugar-free applesauce recipe.
Planning and preparing in advance is one of the most powerful diet strategies. Here are some tips, and a list of 10 healthy staples to keep in stock.
Whether eating fruit is good for you depends on how much you’re eating, and whether you’re already overweight. Here’s what you need to know about fructose.
The many low carb diet benefits you’ll experience by cutting bad carbs are impressive. This is a sustainable lifestyle change if it’s done right, and you’ll lose weight and keep it off.
Ready to kick your sugar addiction? Today we discuss how you can detox from sugar in 10 days or less, by following 10 clear steps.
Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is a big risk if you are overweight or obese, especially if you consume large amounts of sugar or pop. Learn more.
Low carb diets aren’t fad diets. A low carb diet is a sustainable way of staying healthy while losing weight and keeping it off.
A real food diet will help you lose weight and keep it off over time, but there are many other benefits as well. Learn why you and your family will thrive if you choose to eat real foods.
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701