Choosing the best diet, Hawaii style, can be tricky. Here are some popular Hawaiian foods to avoid, and some to add to a healthy weight loss diet.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Here’s a list of foods under 40 calories for dieters, including nutritional profiles. Imagine how your health will change when you add more of these.
Five small meals per day can be the right diet strategy, especially if you have a stressful life and meal flexibility.
Here are more key nutrients you may be missing – and a couple of them are specifically associated with weight loss.
Increasing fiber gives you a real advantage when losing weight and keeping it off. Learn about the fiber weight loss advantage.
Did you know you have two carb blockers in your cupboard already? Here’s a strategy for losing weight that you can do at home with what you already have.
If you know (or even suspect) that thyroid dysfunction is blocking your weight loss goals, learn more about how to succeed with a thyroid weight loss diet.
Each of us must choose what steps we’re ready and willing to take to eat clean – here’s a general guide and some info about the rewards of healthy eating.
Micronutrient deficiency is linked to overweight/obesity and other dangerous and debilitating diseases. Discover key nutrients you may be missing.
Here are the Top Slow Carb Foods for Weight Loss, as well at the 10 Worst Possible Sources of Carbs. This information is essential to your health.
- How Nutritarian Eating Can Help Dieters February 17, 2014
- Best Diet Hawaii Style February 9, 2014
- 29 foods under 40 calories January 30, 2014
- Five Small Meals Per Day Diet Planning January 22, 2014
- Why Is a Low Carb Diet Essential? January 14, 2014
- Walking Into A Slimmer New Year January 6, 2014
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- How to Lose Abdominal Fat Naturally August 29, 2013
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
- DrBruce: Aloha Hitomi! Please call the office at (808) 551...
- Hitomi Davis: Aloha Dr.Katsura, I came back so many time. but t...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701