Understand which produce to buy organic, and why. Here’s the “Dirty Dozen” worst foods for pesticide and other contamination, and the safest produce.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Let’s make sure you know the three worst foods for weight control, as well as the best food choices you can make.
It’s important to ensure you’re getting enough protein while dieting. This article explains why, and which are the best protein powders for dieters.
Is the Mediterranean Diet Right For You? Today we discuss the basics of a healthy eating plan that works for many. Perhaps it’s a good fit for you.
The Paleo Diet focuses on nutritious and simple, minimally-processed food. Here’s an introduction to Paleo. Parts of the “caveman diet” may work for you.
Even if you aren’t trying to lose weight, adding flaxseed and flax oil to your diet is a smart move. For dieters, it’s extra-helpful.
If you’re struggling with weight issues or excess belly fat, understanding insulin resistance is important. Here’s what you need to know.
Coconut oil is a dietary superfood that supports weight loss, and is one of the best fats you can choose for a healthy lifestyle. Learn why.
Choosing the best diet, Hawaii style, can be tricky. Here are some popular Hawaiian foods to avoid, and some to add to a healthy weight loss diet.
Here’s a list of foods under 40 calories for dieters, including nutritional profiles. Imagine how your health will change when you add more of these.
- Protein for Weight Loss: A Dieter’s Secret Weapon October 7, 2014
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes to Maintain Weight Loss September 29, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Weight Management and Yoga September 15, 2014
- Shopping to Eat Clean September 8, 2014
- The Three Worst Foods for Weight Control August 31, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- xTinx: I've cut back on potato chips (I still eat but on...
- xTinx: As much as I'd like to do yoga, I'm not that fle...
- xTinx: Thanks for the recommendation. I've recently star...
- DrBruce: Every individual's situation is different and nee...
- Karen Thomas: I agree Bariatric is not an easy journey but it is...
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701