Chia seed, or Chia Gel made of Chia seeds, is a nutritional superfood that offers health benefits whether or not you need to lose weight.
Archive | Healthy Diet Plan RSS feed for this section
Score yourself on our Grocery IQ Test – do you have healthy, nutrient-dense foods in all these categories in your kitchen right now?
Here are a dozen “Rules” for Healthy Eating. Did I miss any that you follow?
Since half of the American population has a magnesium deficiency, it’s time to talk about why you’re probably magnesium deficient, and its impact on weight.
There are over a dozen very good reasons to add green tea to your lifestyle. One is that it alone can help you lose ten pounds yearly.
It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the bad snacks, and how you can make snacking healthy.
If you’ve been told that all is well as long as you avoid saturated fat, you’ve been misinformed. New research makes food villains and healthy diet clearer.
When you’re busy, you can still grab a fast and healthy egg breakfast that will keep hunger away.
Understanding obesity and high cholesterol is important to your longevity. High cholesterol puts you at risk, but losing weight will help your cholesterol.
Understand which produce to buy organic, and why. Here’s the “Dirty Dozen” worst foods for pesticide and other contamination, and the safest produce.
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Fight Child Obesity For Food Revolution Day! May 15, 2015
- 4 Reasons People Regain Weight May 8, 2015
- Chia Seed – An Easy Win for Health April 30, 2015
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- DrBruce: As with any score, the main goal is to continue im...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right, Amber, and I've modifie...
- Amber: It's really nice to see people actually encouragi...
- Amber: I only got a score of 10. I knew nothing about s...
- 6up: You are not supposed to stress yourself in workout...
- DrBruce: You're most welcome, Jaime! The HIIT workouts get...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701