Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Archive | Lose Weight To Feel Great RSS feed for this section
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a health weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
The true decision to lose weight happens in a moment, although it may take months or years to come to. When you make that decision, ensure it’s successful.
If you have a wedding soon, it’s time to make the decision to lose weight now. If you want to lose weight for the wedding, discover dietMD Hawaii today.
Our client, AnnaLyn Ogata, has won Mrs North Shore and is now competing for Mrs Hawaii 2013! Learn more about AnnaLyn and how you can help support her.
There’s a mental aspect of any change you want in your life, even weight loss. When you reprogram your mind for weight loss, you’ll get better results.
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- Fiber: Weight Loss Advantage November 30, 2013
- Sleep To Lose Weight November 18, 2013
- 50 Days to Lose Weight Before New Years November 11, 2013
- 10 Tips for Keeping Weight Off During the Holidays November 7, 2013
- Why You Need To Consult Your Doctor Before Weight Loss October 30, 2013
- Carb Blockers In Your Cupboard October 23, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- How to Lose Abdominal Fat Naturally August 29, 2013
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
- DrBruce: Aloha Hitomi! Please call the office at (808) 551...
- Hitomi Davis: Aloha Dr.Katsura, I came back so many time. but t...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701