If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Read these four myths about weight loss and dispell some of the most common dieting myths.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
Dr Bruce discusses why you might want to consider medical weight loss in preparation for, or even as a low-risk alternative to bariatric surgery.
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Worst Diet Tips Ever February 21, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Nick Anthony: I really loved the part about Planning Ahead. I th...
- alexis: I love eggs and I do eat them all the time. I have...
- alexis: I always seem to go to soda. I didn't drink for t...
- alexis: This is what I do and it's terrible! I need to fi...
- Katelynn: I've been a big advocate of green tea for a few y...
- GemmaRowlands: It can be amazing just how many calories you can c...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701