There are three general approaches to obesity management, and we have a strong opinion about the best. Medical weight loss should be choice #1 – here’s why.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
There’s simply no need to suffer with hunger cravings when losing weight – today we’ll discuss five ways to keep them away while you drop pounds.
If you’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, knowing which foods to eat and avoid will help you lose weight with a hypothyroid diet. It can be done!
Extreme weight loss is more than a TV show that ended in 2015. It’s an achievable goal for my patients, without bariatric surgery or fad diets.
Thyroid disorder can significantly impair weight loss, so getting thyroid problems diagnosed can be important if you’re struggling to lose weight.
Lap-band removal is common, becoming necessary in about half of all cases of gastric band surgery due to side-effects and failures. There’s an alternative.
Here are six considerations to take into account when you are comparing diet plans. Your goal is keeping the weight off long-term in a healthy way.
If you commit NOW to the dietMD Hawaii Medical Weight Loss program, you can be on track to lose 30 pounds by New Years. What a Happy New Year THAT would be!
If you’ve never heard of type III diabetes and you’re overweight, here’s some serious motivation to change your lifestyle now. This is important.
If you’re not eating much to lose weight, without the right precautions, you may be undermining your success and setting yourself up to GAIN weight instead.
- Three Approaches To Obesity Management November 30, 2016
- 7 Tips For A Guilt Free Feast November 23, 2016
- Gratitude and Mindfulness For Weight Loss November 15, 2016
- A Good Versus Bad Diet Plan November 8, 2016
- Controlling Hunger Cravings October 31, 2016
- Hypothyroid Diet For Weight Loss October 26, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Chris: Trying a new class every month, until you find som...
- Dory: Thank you for the interesting article. I didn't ...
- Michael Hardwick: Hey, great share..... I am thinking of losing s...
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701