Here are six considerations to take into account when you are comparing diet plans. Your goal is keeping the weight off long-term in a healthy way.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
If you commit NOW to the dietMD Hawaii Medical Weight Loss program, you can be on track to lose 30 pounds by New Years. What a Happy New Year THAT would be!
If you’ve never heard of type III diabetes and you’re overweight, here’s some serious motivation to change your lifestyle now. This is important.
If you’re not eating much to lose weight, without the right precautions, you may be undermining your success and setting yourself up to GAIN weight instead.
These are the steps you can take to limit exposure to common obesogens such as BPA and PFOA, as well as to speed up obesogen detoxification.
Obesogens are environmental factors that can make it easy to gain weight, and difficult to lose it. Weight loss can be easier when you understand them.
There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701