Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas, safely, permanently, and without discomfort? It’s very doable with medical weight loss.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Read these four myths about weight loss and dispell some of the most common dieting myths.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
Dr Bruce discusses why you might want to consider medical weight loss in preparation for, or even as a low-risk alternative to bariatric surgery.
- How to Look Good in the Bedroom November 20, 2014
- The Transformation of Weight Loss November 13, 2014
- Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? November 4, 2014
- Weight Loss Pills: What You Need To Know October 27, 2014
- High Cholesterol and Obesity October 21, 2014
- Obesity and Arthritis are Connected October 14, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Bad Eating Habits That Lead To Weight Gain July 7, 2014
- zararian: This is an informative article especially tot hose...
- zararian: Definitely losing weight is not that easy. :P I h...
- zararian: "Artificial" word itself sounds not healthy, bet...
- zararian: I think better to just put what we should eat or w...
- zararian: Well definitely it will feel so good to lose weigh...
- zararian: I do not drink any alcoholic beverages simply beca...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701