These are the steps you can take to limit exposure to common obesogens such as BPA and PFOA, as well as to speed up obesogen detoxification.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
Obesogens are environmental factors that can make it easy to gain weight, and difficult to lose it. Weight loss can be easier when you understand them.
There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Read these four myths about weight loss and dispell some of the most common dieting myths.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
- Get Your Daily Vitamins August 5, 2015
- 6 Tiny Habit Changes for Weight Loss July 28, 2015
- How To Use Your Food Journal July 20, 2015
- Keeping a Food Diary July 13, 2015
- Sometimes You Need To Eat More Fat July 6, 2015
- Limiting Obesogen Exposure June 29, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Sandy Switzer: Wow, these are some great tips! I am always runni...
- cnunamaker1: I actually really liked this article I think it of...
- cnunamaker1: I think that the food pyramid has confused people ...
- cnunamaker1: I think that this article is important for anyone ...
- DrBruce: It is troubling. Do what you can. Particularly, do...
- Karen May Jones: I find the information in this article quite troub...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701