If you’re not eating much to lose weight, without the right precautions, you may be undermining your success and setting yourself up to GAIN weight instead.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
These are the steps you can take to limit exposure to common obesogens such as BPA and PFOA, as well as to speed up obesogen detoxification.
Obesogens are environmental factors that can make it easy to gain weight, and difficult to lose it. Weight loss can be easier when you understand them.
There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Read these four myths about weight loss and dispell some of the most common dieting myths.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- 4 Reasons For A Weight Loss Plateau September 7, 2015
- You Can’t Out Exercise a Bad Diet August 31, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: Absolutely, Brittany. Hopefully this article will ...
- DrBruce: That's true to a point. It depends to some degree...
- DrBruce: Well, "when you have time to" is certainly bette...
- DrBruce: What is your target weight? Have you considered wh...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right that these days they woul...
- misskrystal1982: I really feel all these are spot on. When you are...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701