If you commit NOW to the dietMD Hawaii Medical Weight Loss program, you can be on track to lose 30 pounds by New Years. What a Happy New Year THAT would be!
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
If you’ve never heard of type III diabetes and you’re overweight, here’s some serious motivation to change your lifestyle now. This is important.
If you’re not eating much to lose weight, without the right precautions, you may be undermining your success and setting yourself up to GAIN weight instead.
These are the steps you can take to limit exposure to common obesogens such as BPA and PFOA, as well as to speed up obesogen detoxification.
Obesogens are environmental factors that can make it easy to gain weight, and difficult to lose it. Weight loss can be easier when you understand them.
There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
- Six Causes of Belly Fat January 31, 2016
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Jasmine: I have heard of quinoa before but have never had i...
- Jasmine: These core disks look like a cool exercise equipme...
- Jasmine: Thanks for making this post. For a long time I was...
- Rachel Finn: I didn't know that early morning workouts were so...
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701