Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
Dr Bruce discusses why you might want to consider medical weight loss in preparation for, or even as a low-risk alternative to bariatric surgery.
- Healthy Foods to Lose Weight: Quinoa May 6, 2013
- I Need To Lose Weight For My Wedding! April 27, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- We Sponsor Mrs North Shore for Mrs Hawaii! April 15, 2013
- Reprogram Your Mind for Weight Loss April 8, 2013
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- I Need To Lose 30 Pounds November 16, 2012
- The Best Way To Lose Weight In Hawaii March 18, 2013
- CJ: Good tips, Doc. I'm pretty sold on the idea of a...
- Lily: Thank you for sharing this post. I find this reall...
- Vkool.com: As for me, having the low calorie, small snacks an...
- DrBruce: Yes, Dona, sometimes it's hard to fight fatigue, ...
- dona keane: keep our fitness is very important. but sometimes ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701