If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
Obesity and arthritis are associated, and losing as little as 11 pounds can reduce your risk of arthritis by 50%, or offer pain relief if you are affected.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Read these four myths about weight loss and dispell some of the most common dieting myths.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
Dr Bruce discusses why you might want to consider medical weight loss in preparation for, or even as a low-risk alternative to bariatric surgery.
- Are You Pre-Diabetic? January 18, 2015
- 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success (Part 2) January 8, 2015
- 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success (Part 1) December 30, 2014
- Reducing Risk For Sitting Disease December 19, 2014
- “Sitting Disease” and Your Health December 11, 2014
- Fast and Healthy Egg Breakfasts December 2, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Vanessa: Very informative article i liked it. All of this r...
- Michael Gregory II: Great post about motivation and pretty much how we...
- kittyworker: This is a great process to making long lasting wei...
- s2chenrn: This is an inspirational article. I do have a frie...
- s2chenrn: Since, I have a very stressful onerous job, I can...
- s2chenrn: These tips are indeed helpful. Although, from my p...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701