If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Archive | Medical Weight Loss RSS feed for this section
Read these four myths about weight loss and dispell some of the most common dieting myths.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
Dr Bruce discusses why you might want to consider medical weight loss in preparation for, or even as a low-risk alternative to bariatric surgery.
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Don’t Help Dieters August 25, 2014
- 3 Steps to Choosing a Positive Body Image August 15, 2014
- Healthy Body Image and Fat-Phobia August 7, 2014
- Reasons You May Be Procrastinating Getting Slim July 30, 2014
- The Seven Greatest Keys to Successful Weight Loss July 25, 2014
- The Impact of Alcohol on Obesity July 14, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
- DrBruce: You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the article, Nic...
- nicho: Just read this (thanks for the link Dr Bruce!) ...
- nicho: Thanks for the link Dr Bruce-I'll take a look now...
- nicho: Sorry for the slow reply on this (I've been away!...
- DrBruce: You're very welcome, Chris. If you're interested...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701