Weight loss and keeping to your diet is a lifestyle process, not an occasional thing. Make it part of your life. Research shows that habits are powerful forces; if you make eating right and exercising regularly, then keeping to your diet regimen and meeting your weight loss goals will become part of everyday life rather […]
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
Gliding disks are an easy, portable, inexpensive and fun way to add some new exercises to your routine. Learn more about the benefits and how they’re used for strengthening your core.
There’s a better way to make New Years resolutions that actually has a good chance for success, and doesn’t set you up for salf-sabotage.
The only bright side of a sugar hangover is that you can beat it quickly with these tips, and gain a better understanding of the damage sugar is doing.
A 30 day strategy can be a good first step towards lifestyle change that helps you lose weight permanently. You can make a 30 day change. It’s up to you whether you continue.
Zumba dance classes are a surprisingly fun way to keep active and keep the weight off. Find one in your area and give it a try. Here’s what you’ll find.
Food pushers are part of journey for everyone who decides to lose weight. Here’s how to avoid food pusher traps so you don’t set yourself up to fail.
If you don’t take a daily multivitamin, you are probably vitamin deficient – and that could be a factor that makes it more difficult for you to lose weight.
If you read last week’s article about creating a food diary, here’s how to get the most benefit from it, including tips for keeping a food journal.
Creating a food diary really works to help you lose weight in a way that works with your lifestyle. Here’s how – including a free food diary to try.
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701