Don’t sabotage your motivation to lose weight. Here’s what to watch out for, and how to be successful in your weight loss commitment.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
Child obesity is tragic and Jamie Oliver is pushing governments to do something about it for Food Revolution Day.
You may already have a personal trainer and interactive fitness tracker in your home, hidden in a kid’s game console. Learn about the Wii Fit U.
Don’t let your mood choose your food! Emotional eating, unhealthy habits, and social pressure may have to be addressed before your weight loss success.
Here’s Part 2 of our 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success. You can achieve your desired lifestyle, and there are good tips here to help.
There are 7 general areas in which you can find the resources to support permanent lifestyle change.
If you spend a lot of hours at your desk, these ergonomic options can reduce your risk for sitting disease, and maybe help you burn a few calories too.
There is a link between being sedentary and obesity. Taken too far, being sedentary can result in sitting disease. Learn more.
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight, but if you want to know how to look good in the bedroom, it’s a big help.
Weight loss pills don’t offer healthy, lasting weight loss, and you probably already know that deep down. Here’s what you need to know.
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Fight Child Obesity For Food Revolution Day! May 15, 2015
- 4 Reasons People Regain Weight May 8, 2015
- Chia Seed – An Easy Win for Health April 30, 2015
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- DrBruce: As with any score, the main goal is to continue im...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right, Amber, and I've modifie...
- Amber: It's really nice to see people actually encouragi...
- Amber: I only got a score of 10. I knew nothing about s...
- 6up: You are not supposed to stress yourself in workout...
- DrBruce: You're most welcome, Jaime! The HIIT workouts get...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701