Here’s Part 2 of our 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success. You can achieve your desired lifestyle, and there are good tips here to help.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
There are 7 general areas in which you can find the resources to support permanent lifestyle change.
If you spend a lot of hours at your desk, these ergonomic options can reduce your risk for sitting disease, and maybe help you burn a few calories too.
There is a link between being sedentary and obesity. Taken too far, being sedentary can result in sitting disease. Learn more.
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight, but if you want to know how to look good in the bedroom, it’s a big help.
Weight loss pills don’t offer healthy, lasting weight loss, and you probably already know that deep down. Here’s what you need to know.
Here are 6 healthy lifestyle changes to maintain weight loss – and many of these will improve the quality of your life too.
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Planning your shopping to eat clean will make a big difference in your success when it comes to helping your family eat healthy. Here are some tips.
If you’ve decided it’s time to get healthy and lose weight, it’s helpful to “get on your own team” at the beginning by choosing a positive body image.
- Are You Pre-Diabetic? January 18, 2015
- 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success (Part 2) January 8, 2015
- 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success (Part 1) December 30, 2014
- Reducing Risk For Sitting Disease December 19, 2014
- “Sitting Disease” and Your Health December 11, 2014
- Fast and Healthy Egg Breakfasts December 2, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Vanessa: Very informative article i liked it. All of this r...
- Michael Gregory II: Great post about motivation and pretty much how we...
- kittyworker: This is a great process to making long lasting wei...
- s2chenrn: This is an inspirational article. I do have a frie...
- s2chenrn: Since, I have a very stressful onerous job, I can...
- s2chenrn: These tips are indeed helpful. Although, from my p...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701