You may already have a personal trainer and interactive fitness tracker in your home, hidden in a kid’s game console. Learn about the Wii Fit U.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
Don’t let your mood choose your food! Emotional eating, unhealthy habits, and social pressure may have to be addressed before your weight loss success.
Here’s Part 2 of our 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success. You can achieve your desired lifestyle, and there are good tips here to help.
There are 7 general areas in which you can find the resources to support permanent lifestyle change.
If you spend a lot of hours at your desk, these ergonomic options can reduce your risk for sitting disease, and maybe help you burn a few calories too.
There is a link between being sedentary and obesity. Taken too far, being sedentary can result in sitting disease. Learn more.
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight, but if you want to know how to look good in the bedroom, it’s a big help.
Weight loss pills don’t offer healthy, lasting weight loss, and you probably already know that deep down. Here’s what you need to know.
Here are 6 healthy lifestyle changes to maintain weight loss – and many of these will improve the quality of your life too.
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Six For One Fast Exercise Return April 6, 2015
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Weight Loss Pills: What You Need To Know October 27, 2014
- Jaime: Thanks to DrBruce for this info! HIIT is something...
- Connie: I 'only' scored 17. I fell down on the green tea...
- kp1216: I'll have to start taking supplements.. I've cut...
- purduepete: I wasn't aware that HGH starts dropping in your 3...
- purduepete: I think losing weight mainly consists of three thi...
- alexis: I feel I need support in my home with weightloss. ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701