If you’ve decided it’s time to get healthy and lose weight, it’s helpful to “get on your own team” at the beginning by choosing a positive body image.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
American culture has a bias at work that tries to confine acceptable body image to a narrow standard, while ignoring the reality of the majority.
There are a few bad eating habits to watch out for that can make it difficult to lose weight. Do any of these sound familar?
Childhood obesity is growing and leads to risk of diabetes, heart disease, and more. You can save your children by instilling healthy habits today.
The first step in dealing with emotional food cravings is to recognize them. One you begin to notice emotional eating, you can learn to deal with it.
Learn why eating late hurts weight loss, as well as six tips to help avoid evening snacking.
Nutritarian eating is one method to bring your lifestyle alignment with healthy weight, increased health, and enhanced immunity to disease.
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Here are six techniques to control food cravings – whether they be physical or psychological.
Can getting more sleep really help you to lose weight? The answer is yes – and here are some tips to help you sleep to lose weight – starting tonight.
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Don’t Help Dieters August 25, 2014
- 3 Steps to Choosing a Positive Body Image August 15, 2014
- Healthy Body Image and Fat-Phobia August 7, 2014
- Reasons You May Be Procrastinating Getting Slim July 30, 2014
- The Seven Greatest Keys to Successful Weight Loss July 25, 2014
- The Impact of Alcohol on Obesity July 14, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- DrBruce: I suspect it's a combination of those chemicals y...
- DrBruce: You're right! Smoothies can be both delicious and...
- nicho: I have found that smoothies are also a great way t...
- nicho: Although I don't do a completely paleo diet, I do...
- nicho: It seems that more and more emphasis is being give...
- Sam Walker: I didn't know sleep-apnea can be fatal. this is s...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701