You probably know diet and nutrition are important for weight loss, but do you understand the role of stress reduction when you’re trying to shed pounds?
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
How Much Should I Weigh? – There’s no “one size fits all” answer, but there are sensible guidelines and useful questions to ask yourself in this article.
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
My clients find themselves saying “I need to lose 30 pounds”, and then discover medical weight loss. If your job depends on losing weight, having stamina, or you just want to feel great – read this.
- The True Decision To Lose Weight May 13, 2013
- Healthy Foods to Lose Weight: Quinoa May 6, 2013
- I Need To Lose Weight For My Wedding! April 27, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- We Sponsor Mrs North Shore for Mrs Hawaii! April 15, 2013
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- I Need To Lose 30 Pounds November 16, 2012
- The Best Way To Lose Weight In Hawaii March 18, 2013
- CJ: Good tips, Doc. I'm pretty sold on the idea of a...
- Lily: Thank you for sharing this post. I find this reall...
- Vkool.com: As for me, having the low calorie, small snacks an...
- DrBruce: Yes, Dona, sometimes it's hard to fight fatigue, ...
- dona keane: keep our fitness is very important. but sometimes ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701