Food pushers are part of journey for everyone who decides to lose weight. Here’s how to avoid food pusher traps so you don’t set yourself up to fail.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
If you don’t take a daily multivitamin, you are probably vitamin deficient – and that could be a factor that makes it more difficult for you to lose weight.
If you read last week’s article about creating a food diary, here’s how to get the most benefit from it, including tips for keeping a food journal.
Creating a food diary really works to help you lose weight in a way that works with your lifestyle. Here’s how – including a free food diary to try.
Smoothie bowls are wonderful healthy breakfasts on warm summer days, and all year round. Experiment with a breakfast smoothie bowl today!
Don’t sabotage your motivation to lose weight. Here’s what to watch out for, and how to be successful in your weight loss commitment.
Child obesity is tragic and Jamie Oliver is pushing governments to do something about it for Food Revolution Day.
You may already have a personal trainer and interactive fitness tracker in your home, hidden in a kid’s game console. Learn about the Wii Fit U.
Don’t let your mood choose your food! Emotional eating, unhealthy habits, and social pressure may have to be addressed before your weight loss success.
Here’s Part 2 of our 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success. You can achieve your desired lifestyle, and there are good tips here to help.
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- 4 Reasons For A Weight Loss Plateau September 7, 2015
- You Can’t Out Exercise a Bad Diet August 31, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: Absolutely, Brittany. Hopefully this article will ...
- DrBruce: That's true to a point. It depends to some degree...
- DrBruce: Well, "when you have time to" is certainly bette...
- DrBruce: What is your target weight? Have you considered wh...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right that these days they woul...
- misskrystal1982: I really feel all these are spot on. When you are...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701