Here are 6 healthy lifestyle changes to maintain weight loss – and many of these will improve the quality of your life too.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Planning your shopping to eat clean will make a big difference in your success when it comes to helping your family eat healthy. Here are some tips.
If you’ve decided it’s time to get healthy and lose weight, it’s helpful to “get on your own team” at the beginning by choosing a positive body image.
American culture has a bias at work that tries to confine acceptable body image to a narrow standard, while ignoring the reality of the majority.
There are a few bad eating habits to watch out for that can make it difficult to lose weight. Do any of these sound familar?
Childhood obesity is growing and leads to risk of diabetes, heart disease, and more. You can save your children by instilling healthy habits today.
The first step in dealing with emotional food cravings is to recognize them. One you begin to notice emotional eating, you can learn to deal with it.
Learn why eating late hurts weight loss, as well as six tips to help avoid evening snacking.
Nutritarian eating is one method to bring your lifestyle alignment with healthy weight, increased health, and enhanced immunity to disease.
- Protein for Weight Loss: A Dieter’s Secret Weapon October 7, 2014
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes to Maintain Weight Loss September 29, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Weight Management and Yoga September 15, 2014
- Shopping to Eat Clean September 8, 2014
- The Three Worst Foods for Weight Control August 31, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- xTinx: I've cut back on potato chips (I still eat but on...
- xTinx: As much as I'd like to do yoga, I'm not that fle...
- xTinx: Thanks for the recommendation. I've recently star...
- DrBruce: Every individual's situation is different and nee...
- Karen Thomas: I agree Bariatric is not an easy journey but it is...
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701