Gliding disks are an easy, portable, inexpensive and fun way to add some new exercises to your routine. Learn more about the benefits and how they’re used for strengthening your core.
Archive | Weight and Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
There’s a better way to make New Years resolutions that actually has a good chance for success, and doesn’t set you up for salf-sabotage.
The only bright side of a sugar hangover is that you can beat it quickly with these tips, and gain a better understanding of the damage sugar is doing.
A 30 day strategy can be a good first step towards lifestyle change that helps you lose weight permanently. You can make a 30 day change. It’s up to you whether you continue.
Zumba dance classes are a surprisingly fun way to keep active and keep the weight off. Find one in your area and give it a try. Here’s what you’ll find.
Food pushers are part of journey for everyone who decides to lose weight. Here’s how to avoid food pusher traps so you don’t set yourself up to fail.
If you don’t take a daily multivitamin, you are probably vitamin deficient – and that could be a factor that makes it more difficult for you to lose weight.
If you read last week’s article about creating a food diary, here’s how to get the most benefit from it, including tips for keeping a food journal.
Creating a food diary really works to help you lose weight in a way that works with your lifestyle. Here’s how – including a free food diary to try.
Smoothie bowls are wonderful healthy breakfasts on warm summer days, and all year round. Experiment with a breakfast smoothie bowl today!
- Six Causes of Belly Fat January 31, 2016
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Jasmine: I have heard of quinoa before but have never had i...
- Jasmine: These core disks look like a cool exercise equipme...
- Jasmine: Thanks for making this post. For a long time I was...
- Rachel Finn: I didn't know that early morning workouts were so...
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701