Leptin is a powerful hormone that influences both appetite and the desire for exercise. Early research into it showed considerable promise as a weight loss aid, particularly thanks to a study at Columbia University in New York.
Archive | Weight Loss Tips RSS feed for this section
Here’s what the science says about losing weight, including six weight loss tips you can use every day to help take the pounds off.
You won’t be able to lose weight and keep it off in the long run unless you understand which choices are healthy carbs, and which are unhealthy. Read more.
This is a list of seven of the most powerful proven weight loss tips. While there is more you can do to lose weight, this is a very good place to start.
When you start losing weight and then it inexplicably stops, it’s frustrating and can be hard to get past. Here are four reasons for a weight loss plateau.
These six habit changes for weight loss are fairly easy to incorporate in your life. None require deprivation or masses of willpower, but they get results.
When you make the decision to lose weight, remember that it’s important to choose permanent weight loss the natural way. Here’s what it takes.
Since I recently wrote about safe weight loss shortcuts that work, today’s topic will be the WORST diet tips ever! Let’s dispel some diet myths here.
Here are 8 Weight Loss Shortcuts that really do work. None of them will do the job alone, but each one can make a significant difference over time.
7 Tips for Winning on SuperBowl Sunday – when it comes to achieving any goal, including great health!
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- Apples Healthy and A Weight Loss Aid March 15, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701