Summer is fast approaching, so if you’re looking at building that beach body, now is the time to start. You still have enough time to shed pounds at a healthy pace. If your goal is to lose weight for the beach, and to look good for that summer vacation, here are some tips to get […]
Archive | Weight Loss Tips RSS feed for this section
Leptin is a powerful hormone that influences both appetite and the desire for exercise. Early research into it showed considerable promise as a weight loss aid, particularly thanks to a study at Columbia University in New York.
Here’s what the science says about losing weight, including six weight loss tips you can use every day to help take the pounds off.
You won’t be able to lose weight and keep it off in the long run unless you understand which choices are healthy carbs, and which are unhealthy. Read more.
This is a list of seven of the most powerful proven weight loss tips. While there is more you can do to lose weight, this is a very good place to start.
When you start losing weight and then it inexplicably stops, it’s frustrating and can be hard to get past. Here are four reasons for a weight loss plateau.
These six habit changes for weight loss are fairly easy to incorporate in your life. None require deprivation or masses of willpower, but they get results.
When you make the decision to lose weight, remember that it’s important to choose permanent weight loss the natural way. Here’s what it takes.
Since I recently wrote about safe weight loss shortcuts that work, today’s topic will be the WORST diet tips ever! Let’s dispel some diet myths here.
Here are 8 Weight Loss Shortcuts that really do work. None of them will do the job alone, but each one can make a significant difference over time.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Weight Loss June 16, 2016
- Lap Band Removal Rates June 9, 2016
- Ghrelin: the Hunger Hormone May 26, 2016
- Vegetables For Promoting Weight Loss May 18, 2016
- Metabolic Penalty: Reality or New Myth? May 11, 2016
- Lose Weight For The Beach May 3, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- brian kabuga: what i love with vegetables is always to create a ...
- DrBruce: Hi, Shannon; A short answer is butter, olive oil,...
- Judy: I really have to work on eating more salads. I enj...
- Shannon: I have been on a Almased diet and when having this...
- Hazel Owens: I didn't realize that sleep apnea was so serious!...
- Kim: Cucumbers are very high in water and fiber and ext...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701