Weight loss and keeping to your diet is a lifestyle process, not an occasional thing. Make it part of your life. Research shows that habits are powerful forces; if you make eating right and exercising regularly, then keeping to your diet regimen and meeting your weight loss goals will become part of everyday life rather […]
If you’re not eating much to lose weight, without the right precautions, you may be undermining your success ...
Creating a food diary really works to help you lose weight in a way that works with your ...
Score yourself on our Grocery IQ Test – do you have healthy, nutrient-dense foods in all these categories ...
It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the ...
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and ...
Leptin is a powerful hormone that influences both appetite and the desire for exercise. Early research into it showed considerable promise as a weight loss aid, particularly thanks to a study at Columbia University in New York.
Understanding the role of fat cells in weight loss can be very helpful in understanding what to eat and why those choices can help you shed pounds. Fat Cells Store Excess Calories The primary purpose of a fat cell is to store energy. As humans evolved, food wasn’t always available on a consistent basis. When […]
Gliding disks are an easy, portable, inexpensive and fun way to add some new exercises to your routine. Learn more about the benefits and how they’re used for strengthening your core.
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701