You may already have a personal trainer and interactive fitness tracker in your home, hidden in a kid’s game console. Learn about the Wii Fit U.
It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the ...
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and ...
Weight loss pills don’t offer healthy, lasting weight loss, and you probably already know that deep down. Here’s ...
If you’ve decided it’s time to get healthy and lose weight, it’s helpful to “get on your own ...
Let’s review the reasons you may be procrastinating getting slim – because losing weight permanently IS possible.
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Worst Diet Tips Ever February 21, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Nick Anthony: I really loved the part about Planning Ahead. I th...
- alexis: I love eggs and I do eat them all the time. I have...
- alexis: I always seem to go to soda. I didn't drink for t...
- alexis: This is what I do and it's terrible! I need to fi...
- Katelynn: I've been a big advocate of green tea for a few y...
- GemmaRowlands: It can be amazing just how many calories you can c...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701