Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Tag Archives | belly fat
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
If you’re struggling with weight issues or excess belly fat, understanding insulin resistance is important. Here’s what you need to know.
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a health weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Do you know the seven major steps to losing belly fat? When you want to lose abdominal fat naturally, here’s how to get results and get your abs back.
Add green tea to your lifestyle on a daily basis to reduce belly fat and maintain weight loss. This one change can take off about 10 pounds per year.
It may be hard to believe, but meditation can help you reduce belly fat even if you’re not otherwise dieting, according to a recent study.
- Worst Diet Tips Ever February 21, 2015
- 8 Safe Weight Loss Shortcuts That Work February 15, 2015
- Attack of the Snacks February 8, 2015
- 7 Tips for Winning on Super Bowl Sunday February 1, 2015
- Saturated Fat and Other Food Villains January 23, 2015
- Are You Pre-Diabetic? January 18, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Torrey Holman: It's been a very long time, about 20 or more year...
- Torrey Holman: I find that losing weight is very hard for me beca...
- RomanAnthonysMama: Thank you so much for posting this. I have PCOS, a...
- Vanessa: Very informative article i liked it. All of this r...
- Michael Gregory II: Great post about motivation and pretty much how we...
- kittyworker: This is a great process to making long lasting wei...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701