There are over a dozen very good reasons to add green tea to your lifestyle. One is that it alone can help you lose ten pounds yearly.
Tag Archives | belly fat
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
If you’re struggling with weight issues or excess belly fat, understanding insulin resistance is important. Here’s what you need to know.
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a healthy weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Do you know the seven major steps to losing belly fat? When you want to lose abdominal fat naturally, here’s how to get results and get your abs back.
Add green tea to your lifestyle on a daily basis to reduce belly fat and maintain weight loss. This one change can take off about 10 pounds per year.
It may be hard to believe, but meditation can help you reduce belly fat even if you’re not otherwise dieting, according to a recent study.
- Why Low Carb Diets Aren’t Fad Diets November 29, 2015
- You Can Lose 30 Pounds By New Years November 16, 2015
- Losing Weight On A Real Food Diet November 9, 2015
- Have You Heard Of Type III Diabetes? October 27, 2015
- Zumba Dance Is A Fun Way To Keep Weight Off October 19, 2015
- How To Get Fat Without Trying October 12, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: It's certainly more challenging to eat healthily ...
- Scott Johnson: I didn't know that exercising in the morning had ...
- Angelina: I had no idea that obesity is linked Alzheimer. Al...
- Angel98: Any time I have tried getting into a workout progr...
- DrBruce: You're right - exercise has been proven to have a...
- EVL Nutrition ENGN: Maybe you exercise to tone your thighs, build your...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701