Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Tag Archives | belly fat
For many people, one of the early steps in deciding to lose weight is switching to diet pop. The problem is, artificial sweeteners don’t help dieters.
The impact of alcohol on obesity is not only extra calories that can get stored as fat, but also extra unrecognized sugars and blocked satiety signals.
If you’re struggling with weight issues or excess belly fat, understanding insulin resistance is important. Here’s what you need to know.
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a health weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Do you know the seven major steps to losing belly fat? When you want to lose abdominal fat naturally, here’s how to get results and get your abs back.
Add green tea to your lifestyle on a daily basis to reduce belly fat and maintain weight loss. This one change can take off about 10 pounds per year.
It may be hard to believe, but meditation can help you reduce belly fat even if you’re not otherwise dieting, according to a recent study.
- Holiday Eating Strategies That Work November 25, 2014
- How to Look Good in the Bedroom November 20, 2014
- The Transformation of Weight Loss November 13, 2014
- Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? November 4, 2014
- Weight Loss Pills: What You Need To Know October 27, 2014
- High Cholesterol and Obesity October 21, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Bad Eating Habits That Lead To Weight Gain July 7, 2014
- zararian: This is an informative article especially tot hose...
- zararian: Definitely losing weight is not that easy. :P I h...
- zararian: "Artificial" word itself sounds not healthy, bet...
- zararian: I think better to just put what we should eat or w...
- zararian: Well definitely it will feel so good to lose weigh...
- zararian: I do not drink any alcoholic beverages simply beca...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701