How Much Should I Weigh? – There’s no “one size fits all” answer, but there are sensible guidelines and useful questions to ask yourself in this article.
Tag Archives | BMI (Body Mass Index)
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Don’t Help Dieters August 25, 2014
- 3 Steps to Choosing a Positive Body Image August 15, 2014
- Healthy Body Image and Fat-Phobia August 7, 2014
- Reasons You May Be Procrastinating Getting Slim July 30, 2014
- The Seven Greatest Keys to Successful Weight Loss July 25, 2014
- The Impact of Alcohol on Obesity July 14, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
- DrBruce: You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the article, Nic...
- nicho: Just read this (thanks for the link Dr Bruce!) ...
- nicho: Thanks for the link Dr Bruce-I'll take a look now...
- nicho: Sorry for the slow reply on this (I've been away!...
- DrBruce: You're very welcome, Chris. If you're interested...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701