How Much Should I Weigh? – There’s no “one size fits all” answer, but there are sensible guidelines and useful questions to ask yourself in this article.
Tag Archives | BMI (Body Mass Index)
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- How Nutritarian Eating Can Help Dieters February 17, 2014
- Best Diet Hawaii Style February 9, 2014
- 29 foods under 40 calories January 30, 2014
- Five Small Meals Per Day Diet Planning January 22, 2014
- Why Is a Low Carb Diet Essential? January 14, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- How to Choose a Pedometer January 8, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
- surender: Really a re good tips for a pregnant women to take...
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701