Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Tag Archives | bone health
- Are You Pre-Diabetic? January 18, 2015
- 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success (Part 2) January 8, 2015
- 7 Pillars of Lifestyle Change Success (Part 1) December 30, 2014
- Reducing Risk For Sitting Disease December 19, 2014
- “Sitting Disease” and Your Health December 11, 2014
- Fast and Healthy Egg Breakfasts December 2, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Vanessa: Very informative article i liked it. All of this r...
- Michael Gregory II: Great post about motivation and pretty much how we...
- kittyworker: This is a great process to making long lasting wei...
- s2chenrn: This is an inspirational article. I do have a frie...
- s2chenrn: Since, I have a very stressful onerous job, I can...
- s2chenrn: These tips are indeed helpful. Although, from my p...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701