Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Tag Archives | bone health
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Worst Diet Tips Ever February 21, 2015
- 8 Safe Weight Loss Shortcuts That Work February 15, 2015
- Attack of the Snacks February 8, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- Katelynn: I've been a big advocate of green tea for a few y...
- GemmaRowlands: It can be amazing just how many calories you can c...
- GemmaRowlands: I would like to comment on the point that you're ...
- GemmaRowlands: One thing that annoys me the most about people giv...
- Vickeree: Very informative article... I tried stevia in my c...
- KiprasN: This one is really great post. Not only actions of...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701