Smoothie bowls are wonderful healthy breakfasts on warm summer days, and all year round. Experiment with a breakfast smoothie bowl today!
Tag Archives | featured
It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the bad snacks, and how you can make snacking healthy.
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Weight loss pills don’t offer healthy, lasting weight loss, and you probably already know that deep down. Here’s what you need to know.
If you’ve decided it’s time to get healthy and lose weight, it’s helpful to “get on your own team” at the beginning by choosing a positive body image.
Let’s review the reasons you may be procrastinating getting slim – because losing weight permanently IS possible.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
The first step in dealing with emotional food cravings is to recognize them. One you begin to notice emotional eating, you can learn to deal with it.
The Paleo Diet focuses on nutritious and simple, minimally-processed food. Here’s an introduction to Paleo. Parts of the “caveman diet” may work for you.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
- Get Your Daily Vitamins August 5, 2015
- 6 Tiny Habit Changes for Weight Loss July 28, 2015
- How To Use Your Food Journal July 20, 2015
- Keeping a Food Diary July 13, 2015
- Sometimes You Need To Eat More Fat July 6, 2015
- Limiting Obesogen Exposure June 29, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Sandy Switzer: Wow, these are some great tips! I am always runni...
- cnunamaker1: I actually really liked this article I think it of...
- cnunamaker1: I think that the food pyramid has confused people ...
- cnunamaker1: I think that this article is important for anyone ...
- DrBruce: It is troubling. Do what you can. Particularly, do...
- Karen May Jones: I find the information in this article quite troub...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701