It’s not enough to understand good snacks – you need to be aware of the deviousness of the bad snacks, and how you can make snacking healthy.
Tag Archives | featured
If you are pre-diabetic, it’s essential that you understand that you can take action to prevent diabetes and reduce your risk by at least 58% in 30 days.
Weight loss pills don’t offer healthy, lasting weight loss, and you probably already know that deep down. Here’s what you need to know.
If you’ve decided it’s time to get healthy and lose weight, it’s helpful to “get on your own team” at the beginning by choosing a positive body image.
Let’s review the reasons you may be procrastinating getting slim – because losing weight permanently IS possible.
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
The first step in dealing with emotional food cravings is to recognize them. One you begin to notice emotional eating, you can learn to deal with it.
The Paleo Diet focuses on nutritious and simple, minimally-processed food. Here’s an introduction to Paleo. Parts of the “caveman diet” may work for you.
You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Do you know the seven major steps to losing belly fat? When you want to lose abdominal fat naturally, here’s how to get results and get your abs back.
- Six For One Fast Exercise Return April 6, 2015
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- Cparminter: I think another common occurrence is eating due to...
- TL: Emotional eating is such a problem for me! I went ...
- tara12: Not many people realize how beneficial magnesium s...
- mrslibby: Even though I try not to, my mood does choose my f...
- Vb: Balance is the key. Just eliminating this or that ...
- gracer: I'm guilty in most of the things mentioned here. ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701