You’ve heard that you need to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program or planning signifcant weight loss, but do you know why?
Tag Archives | featured
Do you know the seven major steps to losing belly fat? When you want to lose abdominal fat naturally, here’s how to get results and get your abs back.
If you don’t understand sugar’s impact on your fat loss goals, your attempts to lose weight are probably doomed. Today we’ll talk how sugar impacts diet.
Here are the Top Slow Carb Foods for Weight Loss, as well at the 10 Worst Possible Sources of Carbs. This information is essential to your health.
Discover the difference between “good fat” and “bad fat”, and how to choose good fats as part of a weight loss program and your healthy eating plan.
If you have a wedding soon, it’s time to make the decision to lose weight now. If you want to lose weight for the wedding, discover dietMD Hawaii today.
Want to know how to lose 10 pounds or more? Here’s a list of 10 easy steps, including a handy Daily Checklist you can download and print to keep yourself on track!
Here’s a list of easy, quick ideas for snacks that are healthy and will help keep your blood sugar in control. Snacking done right is good for weight loss.
How Much Should I Weigh? – There’s no “one size fits all” answer, but there are sensible guidelines and useful questions to ask yourself in this article.
Dr Bruce explains our scientifically-sound weight loss program offering support in lifestyle change. Medical Weight Loss really works.
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Why Eating Late Hurts Weight Loss March 31, 2014
- How Much Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Normal? March 24, 2014
- Adding Flaxseed to Your Diet is a Smart Move March 17, 2014
- Insulin Resistance – What Dieters Should Know March 7, 2014
- Weight Loss Support How-To’s February 28, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- How to Choose a Pedometer January 8, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
- surender: Really a re good tips for a pregnant women to take...
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701