It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Tag Archives | gentle exercises
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a health weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
If losing weight is your goal, don’t miss lifestyle changes that help maintain weight loss. Here’s a list of 11 Ways to Maintain Weight Loss.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- How Nutritarian Eating Can Help Dieters February 17, 2014
- Best Diet Hawaii Style February 9, 2014
- 29 foods under 40 calories January 30, 2014
- Five Small Meals Per Day Diet Planning January 22, 2014
- Why Is a Low Carb Diet Essential? January 14, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- How to Choose a Pedometer January 8, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
- surender: Really a re good tips for a pregnant women to take...
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
- John Parrish: Interested in the cabbage diet follow up. We love ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701