It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Tag Archives | gentle exercises
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a health weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
If losing weight is your goal, don’t miss lifestyle changes that help maintain weight loss. Here’s a list of 11 Ways to Maintain Weight Loss.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Get Your Daily Vitamins August 5, 2015
- 6 Tiny Habit Changes for Weight Loss July 28, 2015
- How To Use Your Food Journal July 20, 2015
- Keeping a Food Diary July 13, 2015
- Sometimes You Need To Eat More Fat July 6, 2015
- Limiting Obesogen Exposure June 29, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Sandy Switzer: Wow, these are some great tips! I am always runni...
- cnunamaker1: I actually really liked this article I think it of...
- cnunamaker1: I think that the food pyramid has confused people ...
- cnunamaker1: I think that this article is important for anyone ...
- DrBruce: It is troubling. Do what you can. Particularly, do...
- Karen May Jones: I find the information in this article quite troub...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701