It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Tag Archives | gentle exercises
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a health weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
If losing weight is your goal, don’t miss lifestyle changes that help maintain weight loss. Here’s a list of 11 Ways to Maintain Weight Loss.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Fight Child Obesity For Food Revolution Day! May 15, 2015
- 4 Reasons People Regain Weight May 8, 2015
- Chia Seed – An Easy Win for Health April 30, 2015
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- DrBruce: As with any score, the main goal is to continue im...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right, Amber, and I've modifie...
- Amber: It's really nice to see people actually encouragi...
- Amber: I only got a score of 10. I knew nothing about s...
- 6up: You are not supposed to stress yourself in workout...
- DrBruce: You're most welcome, Jaime! The HIIT workouts get...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701