Learning how to fail at weight loss BEFORE you begin a diet program can set you up for success – here are the pitfalls to avoid when you’re trying to lose weight.
Tag Archives | how to fail at weight loss
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Why Eating Late Hurts Weight Loss March 31, 2014
- How Much Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Normal? March 24, 2014
- Adding Flaxseed to Your Diet is a Smart Move March 17, 2014
- Insulin Resistance – What Dieters Should Know March 7, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- 30 Ways to Control Your Sugar Cravings August 8, 2013
- brownca: This is a great article; I try to incorporate as m...
- Alexander: "Sugar early in the day is especially vicious in ...
- dl grage: Yes but... I didn't consult my doctor to drop ...
- Alexander: Losing weight should not be done without a good pl...
- Alexander: "Never arrive hungry" This is one of the things ...
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
belly fat belly fat exercises blood sugar BMI (Body Mass Index) chia seed cortisol exercise featured fiber flaxseed food cravings gentle exercises good fat good fats improved mood insulin resistance key nutrients lifestyle changes lifestyle choices longevity lose 30 pounds lose pregnancy weight lose weight love handles maintain weight loss medical weight loss metabolic set point metabolism military weight requirements nutrition Pilates pregnancy weight prescription weight loss recipe self-sabotage sleep slow carbs snacks sugar superfoods thyroid walking weight loss weight loss goals weight loss tips
I had tried for many years to lose weight by experimenting with different diet and exercise plans. As a physician, I am well aware of the mechanism of weight loss, however, it was not until I decided to try Dr. Katsura’s weight loss program that I actually lost weight and have been able to keep it off successfully. I lost over 40 pounds in 15 weeks by following Dr. Katsura’s diet and exercise plan.
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701