Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
Tag Archives | improved mood
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
- Serious About Fat Burning? October 10, 2016
- Honolulu’s People’s Open Market Program (POM) September 30, 2016
- Lose Weight After 50 – 6 Critical Tips September 21, 2016
- Understanding the Obesity And Cancer Link September 15, 2016
- 5 Reasons To Choose Core Exercise September 7, 2016
- Healthy Drinks and Hydration August 30, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Dory: Thank you for the interesting article. I didn't ...
- Michael Hardwick: Hey, great share..... I am thinking of losing s...
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
- Eleanore Carter: I am planning to lose weight due to my health cond...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701