Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
Tag Archives | improved mood
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
- Six Causes of Belly Fat January 31, 2016
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Jasmine: I have heard of quinoa before but have never had i...
- Jasmine: These core disks look like a cool exercise equipme...
- Jasmine: Thanks for making this post. For a long time I was...
- Rachel Finn: I didn't know that early morning workouts were so...
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701