If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Tag Archives | medical weight loss
Good health that is sustainable for the long term is much more important than the latest “get slim fast” fad, because weight loss addiction is dangerous.
Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Understand why fad diets or yoyo dieting change your metabolism and make it even harder to lose weight, and what to do about it.
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
- Protein for Weight Loss: A Dieter’s Secret Weapon October 7, 2014
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes to Maintain Weight Loss September 29, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Weight Management and Yoga September 15, 2014
- Shopping to Eat Clean September 8, 2014
- The Three Worst Foods for Weight Control August 31, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- xTinx: I've cut back on potato chips (I still eat but on...
- xTinx: As much as I'd like to do yoga, I'm not that fle...
- xTinx: Thanks for the recommendation. I've recently star...
- DrBruce: Every individual's situation is different and nee...
- Karen Thomas: I agree Bariatric is not an easy journey but it is...
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701