Being overweight isn’t healthy, but did you know that there is a direct link between obesity and cancer? In fact, obesity puts you at higher risk for cancer than your genetics.
Tag Archives | medical weight loss
Here are six considerations to take into account when you are comparing diet plans. Your goal is keeping the weight off long-term in a healthy way.
If you commit NOW to the dietMD Hawaii Medical Weight Loss program, you can be on track to lose 30 pounds by New Years. What a Happy New Year THAT would be!
If you’re not eating much to lose weight, without the right precautions, you may be undermining your success and setting yourself up to GAIN weight instead.
Want to Lose 30 Pounds By Christmas? It’s very doable with medical weight loss!
If you don’t understand the seven greatest keys to successful weight loss, you’re unlikely to succeed in your journey to overcome obesity. Here they are.
Good health that is sustainable for the long term is much more important than the latest “get slim fast” fad, because weight loss addiction is dangerous.
Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Understand why fad diets or yoyo dieting change your metabolism and make it even harder to lose weight, and what to do about it.
Discover the best way to lose weight in Hawaii – without gimmicks, without hunger, without surgery, while eating real food.
- Understanding the Obesity And Cancer Link September 15, 2016
- 5 Reasons To Choose Core Exercise September 7, 2016
- Healthy Drinks and Hydration August 30, 2016
- Probiotics and Your Waistline August 22, 2016
- Six Foods for Maintaining Proper Nutrition as You Lose Weight August 14, 2016
- Curing Insomnia Helps Weight Loss August 6, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Dory: Thank you for the interesting article. I didn't ...
- Michael Hardwick: Hey, great share..... I am thinking of losing s...
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
- Eleanore Carter: I am planning to lose weight due to my health cond...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701