How Much Should I Weigh? – There’s no “one size fits all” answer, but there are sensible guidelines and useful questions to ask yourself in this article.
Tag Archives | military weight requirements
My clients find themselves saying “I need to lose 30 pounds”, and then discover medical weight loss. If your job depends on losing weight, having stamina, or you just want to feel great – read this.
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- 4 Reasons For A Weight Loss Plateau September 7, 2015
- You Can’t Out Exercise a Bad Diet August 31, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: Absolutely, Brittany. Hopefully this article will ...
- DrBruce: That's true to a point. It depends to some degree...
- DrBruce: Well, "when you have time to" is certainly bette...
- DrBruce: What is your target weight? Have you considered wh...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right that these days they woul...
- misskrystal1982: I really feel all these are spot on. When you are...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701