How Much Should I Weigh? – There’s no “one size fits all” answer, but there are sensible guidelines and useful questions to ask yourself in this article.
Tag Archives | military weight requirements
My clients find themselves saying “I need to lose 30 pounds”, and then discover medical weight loss. If your job depends on losing weight, having stamina, or you just want to feel great – read this.
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Six For One Fast Exercise Return April 6, 2015
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- kp1216: I'll have to start taking supplements.. I've cut...
- purduepete: I wasn't aware that HGH starts dropping in your 3...
- purduepete: I think losing weight mainly consists of three thi...
- alexis: I feel I need support in my home with weightloss. ...
- alexis: I wish I didn't take it so hard trying to elimina...
- alexis: After havwing my son it has been so hard to get mo...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701