A real food diet will help you lose weight and keep it off over time, but there are many other benefits as well. Learn why you and your family will thrive if you choose to eat real foods.
Tag Archives | nutrition
If you don’t take a daily multivitamin, you are probably vitamin deficient – and that could be a factor that makes it more difficult for you to lose weight.
The Food Pyramid we grew up following wasn’t very healthy. Here’s how it has evolved, with some even healthier Food Pyramids.
Score yourself on our Grocery IQ Test – do you have healthy, nutrient-dense foods in all these categories in your kitchen right now?
Here are a dozen “Rules” for Healthy Eating. Did I miss any that you follow?
Planning your shopping to eat clean will make a big difference in your success when it comes to helping your family eat healthy. Here are some tips.
Nutritarian eating is one method to bring your lifestyle alignment with healthy weight, increased health, and enhanced immunity to disease.
Here’s a list of foods under 40 calories for dieters, including nutritional profiles. Imagine how your health will change when you add more of these.
A healthy diet breakfast sets you up to succeed with weight loss. Here are some healthy and delicious diet breakfast ideas.
Here are more key nutrients you may be missing – and a couple of them are specifically associated with weight loss.
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- 7 Proven Weight Loss Tips December 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
- DrBruce: It is remarkable how much many people notice the d...
- DrBruce: Every step in the right direction helps, Jasmine. ...
- Jasmine: I'm also wary of so called "health" foods. The ...
- Jasmine: Being able to eat clean is hard if you have bad ha...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701