No, salads aren’t the only thing you will eat when losing weight. But when you DO eat salads, make them delightful & nutritious, instead of boring.
Tag Archives | nutrition
Whether eating fruit is good for you depends on how much you’re eating, and whether you’re already overweight. Here’s what you need to know about fructose.
A real food diet will help you lose weight and keep it off over time, but there are many other benefits as well. Learn why you and your family will thrive if you choose to eat real foods.
If you don’t take a daily multivitamin, you are probably vitamin deficient – and that could be a factor that makes it more difficult for you to lose weight.
The Food Pyramid we grew up following wasn’t very healthy. Here’s how it has evolved, with some even healthier Food Pyramids.
Score yourself on our Grocery IQ Test – do you have healthy, nutrient-dense foods in all these categories in your kitchen right now?
Here are a dozen “Rules” for Healthy Eating. Did I miss any that you follow?
Planning your shopping to eat clean will make a big difference in your success when it comes to helping your family eat healthy. Here are some tips.
Nutritarian eating is one method to bring your lifestyle alignment with healthy weight, increased health, and enhanced immunity to disease.
Here’s a list of foods under 40 calories for dieters, including nutritional profiles. Imagine how your health will change when you add more of these.
- 8 Ways To Boost Your Energy July 8, 2016
- Thyroid Disorder And Weight Loss June 30, 2016
- Obese Teens And Future Health Consequences June 23, 2016
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Weight Loss June 16, 2016
- Lap Band Removal Rates June 9, 2016
- Ghrelin: the Hunger Hormone May 26, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
- Eleanore Carter: I am planning to lose weight due to my health cond...
- Kamakoalii: I suggest to everyone to try the Paleo diet as it ...
- Sanoe Fukui.: I totally agree with this article and following th...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701