If you don’t take a daily multivitamin, you are probably vitamin deficient – and that could be a factor that makes it more difficult for you to lose weight.
Tag Archives | nutrition
The Food Pyramid we grew up following wasn’t very healthy. Here’s how it has evolved, with some even healthier Food Pyramids.
Score yourself on our Grocery IQ Test – do you have healthy, nutrient-dense foods in all these categories in your kitchen right now?
Here are a dozen “Rules” for Healthy Eating. Did I miss any that you follow?
Planning your shopping to eat clean will make a big difference in your success when it comes to helping your family eat healthy. Here are some tips.
Nutritarian eating is one method to bring your lifestyle alignment with healthy weight, increased health, and enhanced immunity to disease.
Here’s a list of foods under 40 calories for dieters, including nutritional profiles. Imagine how your health will change when you add more of these.
A healthy diet breakfast sets you up to succeed with weight loss. Here are some healthy and delicious diet breakfast ideas.
Here are more key nutrients you may be missing – and a couple of them are specifically associated with weight loss.
Each of us must choose what steps we’re ready and willing to take to eat clean – here’s a general guide and some info about the rewards of healthy eating.
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- 4 Reasons For A Weight Loss Plateau September 7, 2015
- You Can’t Out Exercise a Bad Diet August 31, 2015
- But I’m Not Eating Much August 20, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- DrBruce: Yes, for you, fasting exercise is not the best cho...
- misskrystal1982: Great article. It's amazing how many people will...
- misskrystal1982: I have a hard time keeping the weight off, mainly ...
- Jasmine: I love the broken record technique. Some people ju...
- blessedhope: I'm really surprised to read that diet foods don...
- blessedhope: This is great! I already work out in the morning a...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701