You may already have a personal trainer and interactive fitness tracker in your home, hidden in a kid’s game console. Learn about the Wii Fit U.
Tag Archives | pedometer
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
- Playing the Fitness Game – Literally March 30, 2015
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Worst Diet Tips Ever February 21, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Nick Anthony: I really loved the part about Planning Ahead. I th...
- alexis: I love eggs and I do eat them all the time. I have...
- alexis: I always seem to go to soda. I didn't drink for t...
- alexis: This is what I do and it's terrible! I need to fi...
- Katelynn: I've been a big advocate of green tea for a few y...
- GemmaRowlands: It can be amazing just how many calories you can c...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701