Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Tag Archives | pedometer
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Why Eating Late Hurts Weight Loss March 31, 2014
- How Much Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Normal? March 24, 2014
- Adding Flaxseed to Your Diet is a Smart Move March 17, 2014
- Insulin Resistance – What Dieters Should Know March 7, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- 10 Tips for Keeping Weight Off During the Holidays November 7, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- brownca: This is a great article; I try to incorporate as m...
- Alexander: "Sugar early in the day is especially vicious in ...
- dl grage: Yes but... I didn't consult my doctor to drop ...
- Alexander: Losing weight should not be done without a good pl...
- Alexander: "Never arrive hungry" This is one of the things ...
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Thursdays only: (as of May 15)
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701