It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Tag Archives | prescription weight loss
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Why Eating Late Hurts Weight Loss March 31, 2014
- How Much Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Normal? March 24, 2014
- Adding Flaxseed to Your Diet is a Smart Move March 17, 2014
- Insulin Resistance – What Dieters Should Know March 7, 2014
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- Fat Burning Soup January 3, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- How to Choose a Pedometer January 8, 2013
- 10 Tips for Keeping Weight Off During the Holidays November 7, 2013
- Alexander: "Never arrive hungry" This is one of the things ...
- Josh: Great article on selecting pedometers. I have a Fi...
- surender: Really a re good tips for a pregnant women to take...
- Carmen Z.: Doubling your daily water intake on days after a f...
- Carson: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the...
- John Parrish: We would really like to have a follow up maintenan...
belly fat belly fat exercises blood sugar BMI (Body Mass Index) chia seed cortisol exercise featured fiber flaxseed food cravings gentle exercises good fat good fats improved mood insulin resistance key nutrients lifestyle changes lifestyle choices longevity lose 30 pounds lose pregnancy weight lose weight love handles maintain weight loss medical weight loss metabolic set point metabolism military weight requirements nutrition Pilates pregnancy weight prescription weight loss recipe self-sabotage sleep slow carbs snacks sugar superfoods thyroid walking weight loss weight loss goals weight loss tips
I cannot begin to express how excited I am with my success on the weight loss program! I began the program on March 15th weighing 183 lbs., and by the end of April, I was at 160! I went from a size 12/14 to a size 8! I haven’t seen single digits on my waistband since high school. I dropped the weight without the hunger pangs or irritation that normally comes along with a cut in calories. You made it so easy to follow the plan!
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701