If you’re one of the 15% of the population with insomnia, it’s working against your efforts to lose weight. Here are some solutions to try for better sleep.
Tag Archives | sleep
When you’re making positive changes in your life, it can sometimes be hard to find the energy you need on a consistent basis. Here are 8 tips that will help.
Understanding the role of fat cells in weight loss can be very helpful in understanding what to eat and why those choices can help you shed pounds. Fat Cells Store Excess Calories The primary purpose of a fat cell is to store energy. As humans evolved, food wasn’t always available on a consistent basis. When […]
There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
Since half of the American population has a magnesium deficiency, it’s time to talk about why you’re probably magnesium deficient, and its impact on weight.
Here are 8 Weight Loss Shortcuts that really do work. None of them will do the job alone, but each one can make a significant difference over time.
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight, but if you want to know how to look good in the bedroom, it’s a big help.
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Obstructive sleep apnea is common in overweight individuals, often undiagnosed, and sometimes life-threatening. The great news? Weight loss can be a cure.
Can getting more sleep really help you to lose weight? The answer is yes – and here are some tips to help you sleep to lose weight – starting tonight.
- Binge Eating: Understanding Compulsive Overeating December 26, 2016
- Setting Six Health Intentions For The New Year December 17, 2016
- How To Avoid Menopause Weight Gain December 6, 2016
- Three Approaches To Obesity Management November 30, 2016
- 7 Tips For A Guilt Free Feast November 23, 2016
- Gratitude and Mindfulness For Weight Loss November 15, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- 7 Proven Weight Loss Tips December 14, 2015
- DrBruce: Olive oil is fine for salads and "cold" uses, bu...
- Patrick Herniak: Dr Bruce, Great advice here, I also think it w...
- wanicleide leite: coconut oil really works!!! i love to use it...
- Owen: Great, I was searching for this kind of informativ...
- thyroid disorder treatment South Plainfield: An inexpensive supplement may help prevent certain...
- Nadeem Mehar: Hi! Great post and I really can identify with a lo...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701