There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
Tag Archives | sleep
Since half of the American population has a magnesium deficiency, it’s time to talk about why you’re probably magnesium deficient, and its impact on weight.
Here are 8 Weight Loss Shortcuts that really do work. None of them will do the job alone, but each one can make a significant difference over time.
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight, but if you want to know how to look good in the bedroom, it’s a big help.
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Obstructive sleep apnea is common in overweight individuals, often undiagnosed, and sometimes life-threatening. The great news? Weight loss can be a cure.
Can getting more sleep really help you to lose weight? The answer is yes – and here are some tips to help you sleep to lose weight – starting tonight.
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- 4 Reasons For A Weight Loss Plateau September 7, 2015
- You Can’t Out Exercise a Bad Diet August 31, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: Absolutely, Brittany. Hopefully this article will ...
- DrBruce: That's true to a point. It depends to some degree...
- DrBruce: Well, "when you have time to" is certainly bette...
- DrBruce: What is your target weight? Have you considered wh...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right that these days they woul...
- misskrystal1982: I really feel all these are spot on. When you are...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701