Understanding the role of fat cells in weight loss can be very helpful in understanding what to eat and why those choices can help you shed pounds. Fat Cells Store Excess Calories The primary purpose of a fat cell is to store energy. As humans evolved, food wasn’t always available on a consistent basis. When […]
Tag Archives | sleep
There are predictable reasons why some people regain weight. Here are four to make sure you avoid, to maintain your weight loss.
Since half of the American population has a magnesium deficiency, it’s time to talk about why you’re probably magnesium deficient, and its impact on weight.
Here are 8 Weight Loss Shortcuts that really do work. None of them will do the job alone, but each one can make a significant difference over time.
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight, but if you want to know how to look good in the bedroom, it’s a big help.
Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Obstructive sleep apnea is common in overweight individuals, often undiagnosed, and sometimes life-threatening. The great news? Weight loss can be a cure.
Can getting more sleep really help you to lose weight? The answer is yes – and here are some tips to help you sleep to lose weight – starting tonight.
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701