Chia seed, or Chia Gel made of Chia seeds, is a nutritional superfood that offers health benefits whether or not you need to lose weight.
Tag Archives | superfoods
Even if you aren’t trying to lose weight, adding flaxseed and flax oil to your diet is a smart move. For dieters, it’s extra-helpful.
Coconut oil is a dietary superfood that supports weight loss, and is one of the best fats you can choose for a healthy lifestyle. Learn why.
The “Ancient Grain” Quinoa is one of the best healthy foods to lose weight. Learn why this protein-rich superfood is a great substitute for rice or pasta.
Here’s a recipe for a 100 calorie supernutrient green smoothie that’s easy to make and chock full of delicious nutrients.
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Fight Child Obesity For Food Revolution Day! May 15, 2015
- 4 Reasons People Regain Weight May 8, 2015
- Chia Seed – An Easy Win for Health April 30, 2015
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- DrBruce: As with any score, the main goal is to continue im...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right, Amber, and I've modifie...
- Amber: It's really nice to see people actually encouragi...
- Amber: I only got a score of 10. I knew nothing about s...
- 6up: You are not supposed to stress yourself in workout...
- DrBruce: You're most welcome, Jaime! The HIIT workouts get...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701