Chia seed, or Chia Gel made of Chia seeds, is a nutritional superfood that offers health benefits whether or not you need to lose weight.
Tag Archives | superfoods
Even if you aren’t trying to lose weight, adding flaxseed and flax oil to your diet is a smart move. For dieters, it’s extra-helpful.
Coconut oil is a dietary superfood that supports weight loss, and is one of the best fats you can choose for a healthy lifestyle. Learn why.
The “Ancient Grain” Quinoa is one of the best healthy foods to lose weight. Learn why this protein-rich superfood is a great substitute for rice or pasta.
Here’s a recipe for a 100 calorie supernutrient green smoothie that’s easy to make and chock full of delicious nutrients.
- But I’m Not Eating Much August 20, 2015
- Escaping From “Carb-Driven” August 12, 2015
- Get Your Daily Vitamins August 5, 2015
- 6 Tiny Habit Changes for Weight Loss July 28, 2015
- How To Use Your Food Journal July 20, 2015
- Keeping a Food Diary July 13, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Sandy Switzer: Wow, these are some great tips! I am always runni...
- cnunamaker1: I actually really liked this article I think it of...
- cnunamaker1: I think that the food pyramid has confused people ...
- cnunamaker1: I think that this article is important for anyone ...
- DrBruce: It is troubling. Do what you can. Particularly, do...
- Karen May Jones: I find the information in this article quite troub...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701