If a friend or loved one is working on losing weight, here’s some specific advice on how to offer weight loss support in a constructive way.
Tag Archives | walking
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Keeping to Your Diet: Tips to Ensure You Lose Weight and Keep it Off April 30, 2016
- Dispelling the Salad Myth April 25, 2016
- Leptin: Weight Loss Holy Grail? Not So Fast. . . April 12, 2016
- Losing Weight: What Does the Science Say? April 4, 2016
- Choosing The Right Cooking Oil For Weight Loss March 31, 2016
- Fat Cells and Weight Gain Or Loss March 22, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Elden Gatley: I agree that it's not good for the walls of your ...
- Jon: Thank you for sharing this extremely important new...
- starr carter: i am to quit sugar but its hard...
- DrBruce: It certainly works for many of my patients, as you...
- Lola: This is a very good article....
- Laurel Larsen: I am usually happy if I can get any exercise in at...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701