If a friend or loved one is working on losing weight, here’s some specific advice on how to offer weight loss support in a constructive way.
Tag Archives | walking
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Weight Loss June 16, 2016
- Lap Band Removal Rates June 9, 2016
- Ghrelin: the Hunger Hormone May 26, 2016
- Vegetables For Promoting Weight Loss May 18, 2016
- Metabolic Penalty: Reality or New Myth? May 11, 2016
- Lose Weight For The Beach May 3, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- brian kabuga: what i love with vegetables is always to create a ...
- DrBruce: Hi, Shannon; A short answer is butter, olive oil,...
- Judy: I really have to work on eating more salads. I enj...
- Shannon: I have been on a Almased diet and when having this...
- Hazel Owens: I didn't realize that sleep apnea was so serious!...
- Kim: Cucumbers are very high in water and fiber and ext...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701