If a friend or loved one is working on losing weight, here’s some specific advice on how to offer weight loss support in a constructive way.
Tag Archives | walking
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- 7 Proven Weight Loss Tips December 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
- DrBruce: It is remarkable how much many people notice the d...
- DrBruce: Every step in the right direction helps, Jasmine. ...
- Jasmine: I'm also wary of so called "health" foods. The ...
- Jasmine: Being able to eat clean is hard if you have bad ha...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701