If a friend or loved one is working on losing weight, here’s some specific advice on how to offer weight loss support in a constructive way.
Tag Archives | walking
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Top Produce to Buy Organic September 22, 2014
- Weight Management and Yoga September 15, 2014
- Shopping to Eat Clean September 8, 2014
- The Three Worst Foods for Weight Control August 31, 2014
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Don’t Help Dieters August 25, 2014
- 3 Steps to Choosing a Positive Body Image August 15, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- DrBruce: Every individual's situation is different and nee...
- Karen Thomas: I agree Bariatric is not an easy journey but it is...
- DrBruce: It IS scary. I've read that 70% of the SAD (Stand...
- DrBruce: You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the article, Nic...
- nicho: Just read this (thanks for the link Dr Bruce!) ...
- nicho: Thanks for the link Dr Bruce-I'll take a look now...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701