If a friend or loved one is working on losing weight, here’s some specific advice on how to offer weight loss support in a constructive way.
Tag Archives | walking
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Why You’re Probably Magnesium Deficient March 23, 2015
- Top Tips for Permanent Weight Loss March 14, 2015
- Don’t Let Your Mood Choose Your Food March 6, 2015
- An Easy Way to Lose Ten Pounds February 28, 2015
- Worst Diet Tips Ever February 21, 2015
- 8 Safe Weight Loss Shortcuts That Work February 15, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Weight Loss Pills: What You Need To Know October 27, 2014
- Nick Anthony: I really loved the part about Planning Ahead. I th...
- alexis: I love eggs and I do eat them all the time. I have...
- alexis: I always seem to go to soda. I didn't drink for t...
- alexis: This is what I do and it's terrible! I need to fi...
- Katelynn: I've been a big advocate of green tea for a few y...
- GemmaRowlands: It can be amazing just how many calories you can c...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701