If a friend or loved one is working on losing weight, here’s some specific advice on how to offer weight loss support in a constructive way.
Tag Archives | walking
It’s a new year – walk into it with the determination to lose weight, and you will. And walking can be the “magic weight loss pill” that helps you do it!
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
Here are some of the best gentle, non-strenuous exercises to lose weight – including some that you won’t think of as exercises at all. Add them to your lifestyle and get slimmer and healthier.
- Have You Heard Of Type III Diabetes? October 27, 2015
- Zumba Dance Is A Fun Way To Keep Weight Off October 19, 2015
- How To Get Fat Without Trying October 12, 2015
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- DrBruce: It's certainly more challenging to eat healthily ...
- Scott Johnson: I didn't know that exercising in the morning had ...
- Angelina: I had no idea that obesity is linked Alzheimer. Al...
- Angel98: Any time I have tried getting into a workout progr...
- DrBruce: You're right - exercise has been proven to have a...
- EVL Nutrition ENGN: Maybe you exercise to tone your thighs, build your...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701