The true decision to lose weight happens in a moment, although it may take months or years to come to. When you make that decision, ensure it’s successful.
Tag Archives | weight loss goals
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- The True Decision To Lose Weight May 13, 2013
- Healthy Foods to Lose Weight: Quinoa May 6, 2013
- I Need To Lose Weight For My Wedding! April 27, 2013
- How to Lose 10 Pounds or More April 21, 2013
- We Sponsor Mrs North Shore for Mrs Hawaii! April 15, 2013
- 5 Tips to Maintain Your Fitness During Pregnancy January 23, 2013
- Snacks for a Healthy Eating Plan March 12, 2013
- Lose Belly Fat Naturally December 23, 2012
- I Need To Lose 30 Pounds November 16, 2012
- The Best Way To Lose Weight In Hawaii March 18, 2013
- CJ: Good tips, Doc. I'm pretty sold on the idea of a...
- Lily: Thank you for sharing this post. I find this reall...
- Vkool.com: As for me, having the low calorie, small snacks an...
- DrBruce: Yes, Dona, sometimes it's hard to fight fatigue, ...
- dona keane: keep our fitness is very important. but sometimes ...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Pali Momi Medical Center
98-1079 Moanalua Rd. Ste. 600
Aiea, HI 96701