Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Tag Archives | weight loss goals
The true decision to lose weight happens in a moment, although it may take months or years to come to. When you make that decision, ensure it’s successful.
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- 4 Reasons For A Weight Loss Plateau September 7, 2015
- You Can’t Out Exercise a Bad Diet August 31, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: Absolutely, Brittany. Hopefully this article will ...
- DrBruce: That's true to a point. It depends to some degree...
- DrBruce: Well, "when you have time to" is certainly bette...
- DrBruce: What is your target weight? Have you considered wh...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right that these days they woul...
- misskrystal1982: I really feel all these are spot on. When you are...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701