Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Tag Archives | weight loss goals
The true decision to lose weight happens in a moment, although it may take months or years to come to. When you make that decision, ensure it’s successful.
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- Have You Heard Of Type III Diabetes? October 27, 2015
- Zumba Dance Is A Fun Way To Keep Weight Off October 19, 2015
- How To Get Fat Without Trying October 12, 2015
- The Power of Intermittent Fasting October 5, 2015
- Avoiding Food Pusher Traps September 28, 2015
- Five Lies You’ve Been Told About Food September 21, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- DrBruce: It's certainly more challenging to eat healthily ...
- Scott Johnson: I didn't know that exercising in the morning had ...
- Angelina: I had no idea that obesity is linked Alzheimer. Al...
- Angel98: Any time I have tried getting into a workout progr...
- DrBruce: You're right - exercise has been proven to have a...
- EVL Nutrition ENGN: Maybe you exercise to tone your thighs, build your...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701