Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Tag Archives | weight loss goals
The true decision to lose weight happens in a moment, although it may take months or years to come to. When you make that decision, ensure it’s successful.
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- Six Causes of Belly Fat January 31, 2016
- Healthy Carbs To Keep In Your Lifestyle January 20, 2016
- Easy Exercise At Home With Gliding Disks January 14, 2016
- Better Way To Make New Years Resolutions January 6, 2016
- Sugar Hangover Recovery December 28, 2015
- Nonalchoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) December 21, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Jasmine: I have heard of quinoa before but have never had i...
- Jasmine: These core disks look like a cool exercise equipme...
- Jasmine: Thanks for making this post. For a long time I was...
- Rachel Finn: I didn't know that early morning workouts were so...
- DrBruce: Congratulations, Lilace. I'm so happy for your su...
- lilace briton: I support everything you have said doctor , especi...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701