Don’t even start thinking about New Years resolutions. Lose weight BEFORE New Years and welcome 2014 by greeting a slimmer you in your mirror.
Tag Archives | weight loss goals
The true decision to lose weight happens in a moment, although it may take months or years to come to. When you make that decision, ensure it’s successful.
Successful weight loss goals have to be realistic, specific, measurable and attainable. Start with understanding the BMI and then set goals you can reach and celebrate!
- Three Approaches To Obesity Management November 30, 2016
- 7 Tips For A Guilt Free Feast November 23, 2016
- Gratitude and Mindfulness For Weight Loss November 15, 2016
- A Good Versus Bad Diet Plan November 8, 2016
- Controlling Hunger Cravings October 31, 2016
- Hypothyroid Diet For Weight Loss October 26, 2016
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Chris: Trying a new class every month, until you find som...
- Dory: Thank you for the interesting article. I didn't ...
- Michael Hardwick: Hey, great share..... I am thinking of losing s...
- Stephen: I had no idea how bad my sleep apnea was until som...
- Marchant: I think it is amazing information It will help a...
- DrBruce: That sounds like a healthy breakfast. Great that y...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701