7 Tips for Winning on SuperBowl Sunday – when it comes to achieving any goal, including great health!
Tag Archives | weight loss tips
There’s a feedback loop between self-acceptance and self-confidence that you can put to work to help you lose weight. Here are some tips.
Pregnancy doesn’t have to ruin your figure permanently. You need a plan for healthy eating and exercise. Read our post-pregnancy weight loss tips.
Yes, the holidays can be a challenge when you want to lose weight. Here are 10 tips for keeping weight off during the holidays.
Metabolic changes and muscle loss can make maintaining a healthy weight after age 50 tough. Here’s how to deal with losing weight after 50, and beyond.
Here are a half dozen easy exercises you can do without leaving your chair. Try them at work, in front of the TV, or anywhere where you’re sitting down.
You’ll find a list of 30 ways to control your sugar cravings in this article, so if your sweet tooth is sabotaging your weight loss goals, read on!
- Why Low Carb Diets Aren’t Fad Diets November 29, 2015
- You Can Lose 30 Pounds By New Years November 16, 2015
- Losing Weight On A Real Food Diet November 9, 2015
- Have You Heard Of Type III Diabetes? October 27, 2015
- Zumba Dance Is A Fun Way To Keep Weight Off October 19, 2015
- How To Get Fat Without Trying October 12, 2015
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- There’s A Best Time To Exercise For Weight Loss September 14, 2015
- How to Keep Motivation to Lose Weight May 24, 2015
- Summertime Smoothie Bowls June 15, 2015
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- DrBruce: It's certainly more challenging to eat healthily ...
- Scott Johnson: I didn't know that exercising in the morning had ...
- Angelina: I had no idea that obesity is linked Alzheimer. Al...
- Angel98: Any time I have tried getting into a workout progr...
- DrBruce: You're right - exercise has been proven to have a...
- EVL Nutrition ENGN: Maybe you exercise to tone your thighs, build your...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701