Weight management and yoga are a natural combination. There are at least five reasons why the practice of yoga can help your weight loss long term.
Tag Archives | weight loss
Coconut oil is a dietary superfood that supports weight loss, and is one of the best fats you can choose for a healthy lifestyle. Learn why.
Adding just a couple of these low carb substitutes for popular foods could make a big difference in lowering and maintaining your weight over time.
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
- Fight Child Obesity For Food Revolution Day! May 15, 2015
- 4 Reasons People Regain Weight May 8, 2015
- Chia Seed – An Easy Win for Health April 30, 2015
- Take the Grocery IQ Test April 21, 2015
- Rules for Healthy Eating April 14, 2015
- Six For One Fast Exercise Return April 6, 2015
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Weight Loss Pills: What You Need To Know October 27, 2014
- DrBruce: As with any score, the main goal is to continue im...
- DrBruce: You're absolutely right, Amber, and I've modifie...
- Amber: It's really nice to see people actually encouragi...
- Amber: I only got a score of 10. I knew nothing about s...
- 6up: You are not supposed to stress yourself in workout...
- DrBruce: You're most welcome, Jaime! The HIIT workouts get...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701