Coconut oil is a dietary superfood that supports weight loss, and is one of the best fats you can choose for a healthy lifestyle. Learn why.
Tag Archives | weight loss
Adding just a couple of these low carb substitutes for popular foods could make a big difference in lowering and maintaining your weight over time.
Pedometers are proven to increase physical activity and decrease body mass and blood pressure. Here’s how to choose a pedometer for your weight loss program. They’re not expensive, and they can be fun.
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Don’t Help Dieters August 25, 2014
- 3 Steps to Choosing a Positive Body Image August 15, 2014
- Healthy Body Image and Fat-Phobia August 7, 2014
- Reasons You May Be Procrastinating Getting Slim July 30, 2014
- The Seven Greatest Keys to Successful Weight Loss July 25, 2014
- The Impact of Alcohol on Obesity July 14, 2014
- Childhood Obesity – A Family Issue June 3, 2014
- Eating Like a Caveman – An Introduction to Paleo April 7, 2014
- Foods To Eat For Gut Health April 14, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Motivational Quotes June 30, 2014
- Coconut Oil is a Dietary Superfood February 24, 2014
- Dealing With Emotional Food Cravings April 29, 2014
- DrBruce: I suspect it's a combination of those chemicals y...
- DrBruce: You're right! Smoothies can be both delicious and...
- nicho: I have found that smoothies are also a great way t...
- nicho: Although I don't do a completely paleo diet, I do...
- nicho: It seems that more and more emphasis is being give...
- Sam Walker: I didn't know sleep-apnea can be fatal. this is s...
POB II (Physicians Office Building)
Queens Medical Center
1329 Lusitana Street, Suite 805
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Tel: (808) 551-4348
Fax: (808) 531-7207
Mary Savio Medical Plaza
98-1247 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 122
Aiea, HI 96701